Thread: Garmin pricing

Garmin pricing

I know the 73sv just came out but I was wondering how long it would be before these units went on sale or garmin relaxed on their MAP pricing

2. Member
    Call a board sponsor, like Brian at BBG. You'll probably be happy with what you hear.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bback30 View Post
    I know the 73sv just came out but I was wondering how long it would be before these units went on sale or garmin relaxed on their MAP pricing
    When they come out with a replacement unit.

Quote Originally Posted by bback30 View Post

MRP pricing is there for a reason. It is to protect the retailer and consumer. I helps the smaller retailer compete agianst the giants like basspro, cabelas, walmart etc. level playing field for all.
    the pricing will probably stay until a replacement comes like SMS said.
    Special thanks to my sponsors- Team Daiwa, Garmin Electronics, Gill Technical Fishing, Bass Magnet Lures, and Upper Canada Marine.

Quote Originally Posted by ajw18 View Post
    Call a board sponsor, like Brian at BBG. You'll probably be happy with what you hear.
    Also, Brian has been very supportive of Garmin products. He's going to have the knowledge to share and help find the right Garmin unit for you. He has some of their electronics on his boat. Good luck!
    Last edited by deepanchor; 02-22-2015 at 09:39 PM.

Having a very good support base with any product is the key. Board sponsors are hear to help and keep up to date with the latest and greatest. We all win with this combination.
    Special thanks to my sponsors- Team Daiwa, Garmin Electronics, Gill Technical Fishing, Bass Magnet Lures, and Upper Canada Marine.

Quote Originally Posted by deepanchor View Post
    Also, Brian has been very supportive of Garmin products. He's going to have the knowledge to share and help find the right Garmin unit for you. He has some of their electronics his boat. Good luck!

Yes Brian is a great guy give him a call he will hook you up with what you need .