Lund 2025 Impact question

How much draft do you think this boat would use with a full fuel tank and two adults and a yellow lab?

2. Member
    My lund was smaller, but of. The several Ive been around they all drew about 14" at rest, some a little less some a little more, depending on engine, etc. thats with the engine trimmed up of course.

3. Banned
    I don't know is this will help. This is my 2010 Predator with the IPS 2 hull. The waterline is right at the bottom of the motor mount. It's the same hull as the Impact only the dry weight of the impact is 150lbs more than mine. Same 50gal fuel tank, the Predator is rated for a 225 rather than a 200, but I'm willing to bet the motors weigh pretty close to the same

4. Member
    That impact is also an IPS2 but its 96" wide, more displacement than yours so it should float a bit higher. Ive never been in the 2025 impact n the water but saw one in the lot, the butt end of that thing was BIG.

5. Ya, I Live on Rainy Lake! basscla's Avatar
    I have the 1875 Impact with a 150. I would agree that a foot or so would be about right.

My buddy just bought a brand new impact, looking at it i'd say 12-14" with a v 6 evinrude and a 15 hp kicker

7. Member
    Thanks for the input. We are still one year away from buying a boat as our new house construction begins this October but the Lund 2025 is still at the top of my list.