Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SoonerFan View Post
    I have 15'' load range D Carlisle ST tires and they clearly say 65psi on the sidewall. I have no problem airing them to that pressure, they're made for it.
    +1

2. Member
    Goodyear Endurance Tires at 65pds its a d grade tire.

3. Member
    This has been a good read today. My 2014 tandem Boatmate came with Trail Master ST20575R14's with a C load rating. I had a tire go flat yesterday, took it off and to a tire shop, they showed me where it was starting to separate. Also the out edge of that tire and the one in front of it shows being into the wear rib. I run the tires between 45 to 50 psi and have probably less than 10,000 miles. I have a couple of questions as tires can confusing. Looks like a D rated tire is the way to go based on the speed they are rated for. Looking into the Goodyear Endurance and Carlisle trailer tires unless there is a better choice, is there a reason why car or LT tires shouldn't be used? Also what would make them ware out that fast, the other side tires don't look as bad but if I need two, I will replace all and keep the original new spare. What about changing tire size with a shorter side wall while maintaining the same or close diameter, are there any pros or cons to this thought.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123