Thread: Tarpon Fishing

Tarpon Fishing

I am considering 2 days Tarpon Fishing for a special trip that I have always wanted to do.
    Can anybody recommend when and where is best?
    Thanks.

2. Member
    May, Boca Grande

3. Member
    boca grande for sure

4. Member
    Check out Tarpon fishing in the Florida Keys with Capt Mark King This is Mark King who guides on Okeechobee but sets up for Tarpon April & May in the Keys. I love him as a guide for bass so I am sure you would too as a Tarpon guide. Going Tarpon fishing with him is on my bucket list

I highly reccommend Robert McCue. He is a full time guide on Boca Grande and has been for years. He actually holds many records as well. Below is the link to his website:
    Florida fishing charters, tarpon fishing charters.

FLORIDA BOAT: 2016 Ranger 519, Mercury 225 Pro XS, Atlas 6" hydraulic jack plate, Motor Guide Tour Pro, Humminbird Helix 12SI Mega chirp on console, Helix 12SI up front, dual 8' power poles, livewell pumpout

LET US NOT LOSE SIGHT OF HOW FORTUNATE WE ARE TO ENJOY FISHING AND THE OUTDOORS! CATCHING JUST MAKES IT A BIT SWEETER!

6. Member
    I second the Robert Mccue suggestion....he has done some radio podcasts with FishinFrank and is very impressive to listen to as well as his results over the years.