BBC SPONSOR

Exclamation Nitro Step Up Box

Just installed a new step up console box in a Nitro Z9 for bgolden1978. Thanks Brad! Enjoy it! I really liked the step on the trailer to get in and out of the boat. This old lady needs all the help she can get!

This box fits the Z8 or Z9. The one for the Z-7 is slightly smaller. There is a small cushion that goes behind it to fill in the hole left from where the seat comes out and fill in the space between the box and the fiberglass. Cost for the box before our BBC discount is $375. We carpet it to match the carpet on your boat as close as we can get.
    Call and ask for Carol. I will get an order in to get one made for your boat.

2. Member
    This is a great addition to my boat. Every Nitro owners needs one of these. Thanks Carol and all the staff at CandO for the awesome customer service as always.

3. Member
    This is a great addition to replace the center seat in the Z series Nitro's. It also serves as extra storage and is sturdy as a rock. Carol is the best when it comes to parts and accessories !!!!

4. Member
    Is it still $375. I need to get one for my boat.

2015 Nitro Z-9
    Mercury 250 Pro-XS
    Minn Kota Ultrex MSI I-pilot link
    Humminbird 9 Mega SI at Console and Bow