OK,,,,,this is what everyone has been waiting on,,,even me. Google has been a major pain with my uploads the past 2 weeks, causing flaws in all 21 of them. My first attempt was with an MPEG-2 file that was over 500Mg, so let's just say it took about 4 hours to upload each time. And each time I would check it after the upload and there would be dropped frames and audio, in different places, everytime. So I converted to DIVX used an .avi format with MP3 sound, and behold, I trimmed it down to a spartain 189Mg. The only problem was that google kept dropping frames on every upload. So at about mid point of the video you will see the 11 dropped frames because, I'm tired of fighting it. My version does not have the dropped frames and I will try to upload it again and replace the current google video in a few days. The entire video is just a speck under 9 minutes and I hope everyone enjoys it.
To all,,I managed to get a good upload to google and this one has no dropped frames or audio glitches. This is the one to download and keep. Here is the new link!
http://video.google.com/videop...hl=en

Thanks, Mike Munch

Modified by UberChamp at 5:17 AM 2/21/2007