Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Member

Re: Final Rendering of Champion Video! (ChampioNman)

I just wanted to say, thanks to everyone and to let you know that I managed to finally get a clean upload to Google so the link now points to the good version without any dropped frames or audio glitches. Trust me,,,I had a load of fun making the video and I would do it again in a heartbeat. I only wish I could get some of the newer boats on DV Tape and really put together a video! You have to remember that the tape I was working from was 20 years old and the average life of video tape is only 10 years.

Thanks, UberChamp

2. Hunting & Gun Lodge Moderator Roddy's Avatar

Re: Final Rendering of Champion Video! (UberChamp)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by UberChamp &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"> I only wish I could get some of the newer boats on DV Tape and really put together a video!

</TD></TR></TABLE>
    I'll see if my son will video me some this summer. I'd like to see what she looks like from outside the boat at WOT anyway. Just wish I could drive like Pat.
    SIMMONS CUSTOM BOATS
    Anderson Services LLC
    " Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't"

Bring Back Gluten!!!

3. Member

AWESOME job Mike . I wish I knew how to drive like that .
    Jonathan Graber
    Atlanta, IL

1995 Champion 204 DCX
    1999 Mercury 225 EFI

4. Member

That's proof of why we own the boats we do! I bit my nails a few times just watchin' the video. ---- Nice drivin' guys

Champs Rule!!!

Thanks and great job Mike!

5. Member

Cool tape. This different than the one I have. Reggie has the DVD of the other one, maybe he'll put it on the board. I'd do it, but don't know how.

6. Member

Re: Final Rendering of Champion Video! (ogcj)

that looks like calaveras lake here in san antonio when the champ is being launched,is it? I was just 6yrs old when this video was made and rolling my in my grandpa's 1984 7ft glasstream with a 115 rude....

7. Member

Excellent job with the old video. Brings back memories from past. It's was my first time out with my partner as of now 15 years ago. He was running a 18 ft champ with merc 150. We were clipping along around 65 mph, he yells over to me, ever been in a champ before, I shake my head no, I hear something like hold on. The next thing I know we are facing the opposite direction and I am almost in his lap. I tell him if he ever does that again he will definitely be looking for a new partner. He just smiled and said never worry in a Champion. WELL, a couple of weeks later I was running about 45-50 mph in my Skeeter, all alone, and decided I might try the about face move. OMG, what a mistake that was. After the world stop spinning and I found myself in the floor in front of the passenger seat, soaking wet and the boat half full of water. Sure glad I had the kill switch attached. NEVER AGAIN with that boat. My partner now has a 203 and I'm running a 206. Like they say, RIDE AND DECIDE.

8. Member

Re: Final Rendering of Champion Video! (Fitzy206)

Great story I am rolling on the floor!!!!!

9. Member

Re: Final Rendering of Champion Video! (sjstorie)

my g/f says she will never say anything about my driving again.Nice job I feel alot safer in my 88 201.

10. Member

Re: Final Rendering of Champion Video! (champ-yawn)

Wonder where a guy could get some of them old champ stickers Had my boat painted all black W/red flake and silver pin (looks like something Dale Eanhardt would drove)but dang guy took the decals off the sides.

11. Member

That was awesome! I still have an older Champion with the old decal. Makes me proud!

12. I fish there for i am Champ202's Avatar

Re: Final Rendering of Champion Video! (Champfan)

Just got cable and all I can Say is WOWWWWWWWWWW. I love the lift that the red Champ got.

13. Member

Re: Final Rendering of Champion Video! (Champfan)

Try watching it with Mettalica "Fuel" song.
    It gives ya goosbumps!

14. Member

Re: Final Rendering of Champion Video! (87demonpro)

Actually there is a video already out there using Metalica's "Fuel" song showing a Skeeter blast up and down a medium to small size lake. In that video you can see a definite 2 - 3 ft. chop with occasional gusting cross-winds covering the entire lake. You can also tell the driver is getting his kidneys pummeled by the rough ride simply by listening for sudden rise and fall of the RPM pitch levels from his outboard. Rough water on a lake, sometimes can't be avoided, but choosing to purchase a bass boat without first taking it out into rough water for a test ride, can be a costly and sometimes tragic mistake for the buyer. With Champion's continued commitment to producing the finest, driest, best riding, top performing, best backed factory service and safest bass boat on the market today, it's an easy choice. Their mantra is simple, "Ride and Decide", because actions speak volumes without saying a word.

"Thank you" to everyone for your kind words and encouragement,

UberChamp
    PS, I will try to bring an HD Projector, my laptop, a large white bed sheet and a small sound system to the Owners Tourney on Big Sam. That way everyone will get a chance to see both videos, on the BIG SCREEN!

15. Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by UberChamp &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Actually there is a video already out there using Metalica's "Fuel" song showing a Skeeter blast up and down a medium to small size lake. </TD></TR></TABLE>
    Why would anybody want to watch a Skeeter video?

Re: Final Rendering of Champion Video! (87demonpro)

Good video. I remember the one with the song Highway to the danger zone, the theme song from Top Gun. Must have been somewhere round 88-90 when that one was out.
    Bryan McDonough
    2023 Nitro Z21 XL
    Nitro Team

17. Member

somehow this got to the end of the list... so I thought I'd put it back to the top where it should be!
    Ben : )

18. Member

Re: Final Rendering of Champion Video! (bensford66)

bumo

19. Banned

Great video but dale would drive a GAMBLER

20. Member

Great video! It's good to know that I'm not the only one who drives like that! Gotta love the turns....I found the secret to the awesome bow lift that the red Champ has....my red Champ has it too...

Artie
    __________________________________________________ __________________

If you don't want to stand behind our troops, feel free to STAND IN FRONT OF THEM!

Artie

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast