Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
  1. Member
    Signed based on a hope & a prayer.

2. Champion Boats Moderator Lea's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick H View Post

Need more info!
    Such as? You know what I know. BPG now owns Ranger, Stratos, Triton and Champion. If JM wants to do so, he can start building Champions again. But, he also owns the company which would prefer that Champion not be resurrected. That's about it in a nutshell.

3. Member
    I probably shouldn't comment here. I haven't signed the petition..........................yet. Kinda reminds me of a tune sung by Supertramp, Dreamer. Ha ha. The immediately preceding posts above by Pat and Blue are spot on in my opinion.

On another note, I find the comment about BCB sort of comical based on my limited understanding. I don't see how or what BCB thinks they could bring to the existing hull that would "improve" it. I guess that would be in the eye of the beholder. If you read and read and read some more you can't find more than a smattering of posts here complaining about the floor plan and design of just about any Champ model. Anything BCB wanted to do to the topcap floorplan doesn't take rocket science and I have a difficult time getting my head around the idea of doing much if anything to the hull engineering.

Stranger things.
    GETFISHED !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lea View Post
    Such as? You know what I know. BPG now owns Ranger, Stratos, Triton and Champion. If JM wants to do so, he can start building Champions again. But, he also owns the company which would prefer that Champion not be resurrected. That's about it in a nutshell.
    I was just wandering. I knew about the deal but haven't seen anything about "ChampioN" being part of the deal.

I would like to see it reborn. Yamaha stopped producing their full blown tourer in 1993 the only Goldwing competition there was. Six years later a different tourer was released. Same motor but very different tourer.

We'll have to wait and see.

Steve McQueen "Le Mans"
    Own the Champ! Life Long Petty Fan!

2003 ChampioN 2006 250 Merc. XB, Prop By Mark C.
    2002 Ranger Okeechobee Special EvinRude Ficht 90 / 9.9 4-Stroke GLAD to have a Get me to the Dock motor maybe!

Getfished, haven spoke to Mr Pierce about this topic I can assure you a lot of thought has gone into it. The project may be brought back up again but other things took priority this year. I have learned BCB does not just do things on a whim and if the project ever does come to fruition it will be a dandy.

6. Member
    Iron banks, I don't disagree with you. I'm sure they are focused when they identify their objective. That's the reason I inserted my limited understanding disclaimer.
    GETFISHED !!!

7. Member
    just signed it!

I'm in
    Chevy, Titleiest, Suzuki, Phoenix 921( still got Champion 193 )- why drive anything else?!!

Done.

Done

11. Banned
    I did my part in 2013 and bought one of the few 210 Elite Series built... Dan

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234