Precision Sonar

(Photos) Side by Side Smart Bracket Console Mounting System Installed 2015 520C

For those of you that have asked for some photos of our Side by Side mounting systems here are a few ...

FLW Pro Keith Amerson ordered his boat without any electronics installed. We added the Side by Side Smart Bracket Console Mounting system at our Installation and Repair facility located at Bass & Gas in Benton, Ky.

KA #1.jpg KA #2.jpg KA#4.jpg KA #5.jpg KA #3.jpg

For more info on our Mounting Systems and accessories visit our website at Precision Sonar - Sonar Accessories, Classes & Tips

Precision Sonar & Outdoors
    Home of the Patented Smart Bracket Console Mounting System
    email: ryank@precisionsonar.com
    phone: 270-703-6133

2. Member
    This is my 2015 Ranger 520C that I'll be using in the upcoming FLW Tour season. As you can see, I had a Precision Sonar Side by Side Smart Bracket and Bow Mount Bracket installed by Randy Kuhens. Last season,I used a competitors mounts, but after some research, I chose to go with Precision Sonar mounts this season. My choice to run a Side by Side Smart Bracket and Bow Mount Bracket was easy after comparing it to the competition. The difference for me was in the construction, quality, durability, appearance and stability that is offered by Precision Sonar. After last season of continuous mounting issues with competitor mounts, I now have complete confidence in my mounting system by Precision Sonar as I head into a new season. Thanks Precision Sonar and Randy Kuhens for a quality product.

Keith Amerson
    FLW Tour Pro

3. Member
    Looks great! I have been looking into them and comparing all the different mounting systems. Thanks for the detailed information.

4. Member
    Wow what a nice job looks really well thought out Good luck Keith

5. Member
    Stroker Ace, You will not be disappointed with any of the Precision Sonar products, very well designed and will be money well spent.

6. Member
    Thanks Diggger!! My new Precision Sonar mounts are really awesome, not only do they look great, it's the best mounting system on the market!!

7. Precision Sonar
    Precision Sonar also offers Single Smart Bracket Console Mounting Systems to fit all major brands of sonar units including the Humminbird Onix Units (Center Photo). Also we offer the mounting system for the predecessor to the the C Series console the Ranger Z series Console (Far right photo)

Dreiling 3.jpg C series with Onix 10 copy.jpg Ranger Z Series w 9T.jpg

Check out our award winning products at http://www.precisionsonar.com

8. Member
    That's some nice stuff

9. Member
    Only way to go! Have both of Randy's mounts on my 521c. These things are awesome DO NOT move... Units are also adjustable if needed. Old school customer service that is unmatched!

image.jpgimage.jpg

10. Member
    Randy - any plans for mounts for the Ranger 621?

11. Precision Sonar
    Quote Originally Posted by joe621 View Post
    Randy - any plans for mounts for the Ranger 621?
    Not at this time although we have done several Reata's. The location of the mount being to the right of the console doesn't lend itself to a user friendly situation.

Joe, I am open to any suggestions you might have. If so contact me direct at rk@precisionsonar.com

Regards,

RK

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rkylake View Post
    Not at this time although we have done several Reata's. The location of the mount being to the right of the console doesn't lend itself to a user friendly situation.

Joe, I am open to any suggestions you might have. If so contact me direct at rk@precisionsonar.com

Regards,

RK
    Thank you Randy. Haven't quite got my head around it yet. When I think I can articulate my idea I will contact you.

13. Member
    Any pics of a duel console mount on a 2012 Z boat without graphs? To show just how the mount looks?
    David Geske
    Boatless Family Man

14. Precision Sonar
    [Q UOTE=GetReel;8916374]Any pics of a duel console mount on a 2012 Z boat without graphs? To show just how the mount looks?[/QUOTE]

Attached Images Attached Images