Lake Guntersville Donkey show

Lake Guntersville Fishing Report.

For the last 5 Days we have put our customers on bags of a lifetime and we owe it all to our awesome Sponsors. Thank you
    SPRO
    DUCKETT FISHING
    4x4 Bass jigs
    NetBait
    SunLine
    Fredricks OutDoor

Ok here's how it goes down.

Each morning we start off with SPRO LITTLE JOHN MD and 4X4 SwimJigs with a NetBait BK Swimbait on the back,
    Jay with his 1st GVILLE Bass and it was the big one of the day!
    then we move to the grass for some FROGGIN for a couple of hours then we hop a couple of deep spots then before we know it we are back to FROGGIN this has been one of the best years I've ever seen in years! If your a frog guy or gal you just know how much fun it is to catch toads on FROGS, And our best SPRO FROG colors are
    1. Outback
    2. Natural
    3. Rainforest Black
    4. Killer Gil

We are running low on days open to fish with you, so if you are thinking about booking then don't hesitate .

Call 256-698-6593
    Guntersville Bass Guides - Lake Guntersville Bass Fishing Guide

Remember the smallmouth are heating up!
    Trophy SmallMouth Fishing

Captains Jim & Cameron
    are ready to take you fishing
    Attached Images Attached Images
    If It Wasn't For Luck I'd Win Every Tournament
    www.guntersvillebassguides.com

2. Member
    My Username on Archerytalk.com is "LBL Rec Area"

3. Member
    Captain Jim does not have many good references in the north Alabama area. Very arrogant. There are many guides that can put you on fish at Guntersville and Tim Chandler is one of the best and very professional and well liked. I would make my choice after visiting a tackle store in Guntersville and hear what they have to say about the two, this will definitely make your trip much better. Just ask about Capn Leary and you'll see what I mean.

subscribed

5. Member
    Never heard of Capt Jim....but I have went with Tim, caught fish...but every other word was $*#%&(....*&%$#@.

6. Member

7. Member
    Have had bad run ins with Capn Jim....
    If the thunder don't getcha, the lightning will.

8. Member

Haters!

Jim and Cameron will put you on fish. period.

Jim is from Ohio, but was drawn to lake g'ville because he takes his work seriously...and his clients are not disappointed. Some of the locals don't like jim (he is competitive), and you can't blame them. Some of em grew up here and still can't command the lake like he does. Instead of asking people who sell bait, ask his customers...or ask both...and pick a side for lively banter!

Jim doesn't say "bless their hearts" and doesn't drink sweet tea, but he does catch fish...

jim runs the new Legend V20, the boat that is turning heads. Jim has been a partner with Fredricks Marine for 3 years, and is not so bad for a Yank...

For those of your who demand more southern culture and an almost eerie politeness, and still want to catch fish...capt Cameron may just be your man... Young, polite, quite the ladykiller, and yet...a skilled Guntersville guide...Cameron runs the Legend Alpha 211 and has been a partner with Fredricks Marine for the last 18 months.

I stand behind both these guys and am proud to have them on Fredricks Outdoor's and Legend Boat's team.

9. Member
    I have not had much dealings with Jim but after a yr of fishing around him in the bfl in the Choo Choo divisor he is a good guy and takes fishing very serious... and for cameron I have fished with him he is a very cool cat and down to earth and knows how to catch a bass ... don't let jealousy ruin this sport.. these guys are good fishermen instead of criticism how about a knuckle bump for spending so much time on the water and figuring out the fish...

10. Member
    No hating here. Just saying no RESPECTABLE guide pulls up beside you while fishing and tells his client to throw around your boat. And then asks if I feel bad about fishing in HIS spot. A GOOD, RESPECTABLE guide has plenty of open spots to take a client.

11. Member
    Hellbender...your response is purely "hating". You claim you had a negative incident with Jim, but instead of communicating your complaint with Jim, working out your differences, and preserving the integrity of the sport, you have vetted your issue on a public forum where the post was presented for the purpose of positive awareness of goods and services. This kind of trolling behavior IS hating, and it does not belong here. You can ask questions about their services, but to digress with negative personal commentary is just not proper. Other users don't want to see it, and it is not permissible per the terms of usage for this very reason. If you have a beef with Jim, or anyone for that matter, take it up with them in private...that is how grown-ups are expected to behave...

12. Member
    +1 on that regardless if I have been added to fishing team with freddricks .. I knew these guys before hand and I think yall maybe should not hate and just sit and talk like adults you will like them I'm sure

Quote Originally Posted by Hellbender View Post
    No hating here. Just saying no RESPECTABLE guide pulls up beside you while fishing and tells his client to throw around your boat. And then asks if I feel bad about fishing in HIS spot. A GOOD, RESPECTABLE guide has plenty of open spots to take a client.
    To me it's ignorant to be posting in this manner on a thread that Jim himself started. Why not talk directly to him or at least send him a PM (although that wouldn't be that direct seeing as you don't show your name in your profile).

14. Member
    Sorry guys, but there is no hate, just frustration. We discussed the situation there on the water and I told my fishing partner lets just leave. If no one is here later we will try then. We travel to Guntersville twice a year to fish. We have asked several local marinas about guides and Jim was the first mentioned everytime. Would probably use him if I ever decided to go to one, but 5 years into fishing I prefer to learn myself. Follow him on other sites and you will see he produces.
    Once again there is no hate...