Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Member
    Congrats to KH and Chevrolet
    2019 Ranger Z520C DC / 250 Pro XS 4 Stroke

2. Banned
    I use to have season tickets to Bristol and go to a couple other races a year. Nascar has gone down hill and I only watched maybe 200 laps all year. The new Chase format is horrible and they've removed any need to be consistent throughout the year. It's become as watered down as BASS Elite tourneys.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NASCAR View Post
    This was probably the best race I have seen in 5 years. Was an absolute dogfight from start to finish.
    agree

5. Member
    Long as Keslowski or lagano didn't win its all good

I don't like the new format either. But its not gonna kill me , So how much should I care.

7. Banned
    Very good race; caught the last 2/3's. While I'm not a fan of their play-off system it sure seemed to work this year. All four play-off cars where right up front most of the race. Harvick has been very fast all year and his team worked their way through quite a lot of problems early in the years inherent with being a first year team.

Good win for #4 thanks to the many cautions. Funny how people here blow things out of proportion even added pictures from years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by NASCAR View Post
    This was probably the best race I have seen in 5 years. Was an absolute dogfight from start to finish.

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DOUGMCGEEFTD View Post
    That's the reason I watched! I figured Keslowski would screw it up at the end for one or all of the contenders and someone would kill him. He's a douche
    2001 ChampioN 206 Yamaha 225

Quote Originally Posted by DOUGMCGEEFTD View Post

"The man of system is apt to be very wise in his own conceit; and is often so enamored with the supposed beauty of his own ideal plan of government that he cannot suffer the smallest deviation from any part of it…He seems to imagine that he can arrange the different members of a great society with as much ease as the hand arranges the different pieces upon a chessboard.” Adam Smith, The Theory of Moral Sentiments

12. Member
    hate the new format--I think it's a joke. Out of all the ones in the "final 4" I'm glad KH won.

13. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by champ93 View Post
    These people care...lol.

Where did that pic come from?!?! Up until this past year, that's been my seating area for the Brickyard! I think I may actually be in that picture!

14. Banned
    Harvick is still a POS.

I wanted Newman to win more than anyone! If Newman had won, it would have been a great middle finger to Tony Stewart! Tony was wrong for getting rid of Newman!

15. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by champ93 View Post
    These people care...lol.

I stand corrected, didn't realize there were soooo many that do care.

Quote Originally Posted by TR21Bassin View Post
    It's become as watered down as BASS Elite tourneys.
    I would love to hear your reasoning on this. Its funny because the all time greats like Clunn, KVD, Grigsby etc that are still competing call this the toughest competition angler wise they have seen. They say the level of competition blows anything they have fished out of the water. No offense but I trust their comments on this one.

17. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by artcarney_agr View Post
    Harvick is still a POS.

I wanted Newman to win more than anyone! If Newman had won, it would have been a great middle finger to Tony Stewart! Tony was wrong for getting rid of Newman!
    Not a fan of Stewarts but I wonder how much of Newman being gone was Haas doing? He was in a lather to get Kurt Busch as a driver. Glad it didn't work out so well. I was pulling for either Harvick or Newman. Probably more for Newman since he was the biggest underdog of the final four.

18. Member
    Hate the format too. Newman had chance to win championship and led 41 laps ALL YEAR!!
    http://www.bbcboards.net/avatars/longrodder.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1383747738

19. Member
    The format does suck. I dont care for Gordon, but he had a good year and wasn't even in the hunt
    2001 ChampioN 206 Yamaha 225

Quote Originally Posted by Puma Jim View Post
    Some of you miss the point of what Kevin did. He was in reality telling brad to quit talking and get in there so he pushed Brad. Not a Kevin fan but I thought he was funny with that. There is even a pic of him in the garage laughing about it
    Finally someone who gets it. Kudos to Kevin for pushing him in there. Put up or shut up and Brad needed a good butt whoopin

If I fished to live.....I'd starve to death!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast