Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Member
    Does anyone have the owners manual for a 1998 21' baychamp? If so could you please email it to trentplauche@yahoo.com. Thanks in advance

2. Champion Boats Moderator Lea's Avatar
    TPP40, Make a new post for the manual in the regular section below. It will get more views there than it will up here in the "stickies".

3. Member
    Hey Champ, I forgot to ask....Sammy at c/o tells me some guy named Chad is making repro switch panels? Do you know who this guy is?

4. Born on th Llano Estacado Tx Champ's Avatar
    PM sent

5. Member
    Just purchased a 2007 Champion 21SX with a Yamaha 225 vMax and am looking for a wiring diagram, owners manual and prop recommendations (currently has a 23 M) for fishing and water skiing.

6. Born on th Llano Estacado Tx Champ's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Texjoeb View Post
    Just purchased a 2007 Champion 21SX with a Yamaha 225 vMax and am looking for a wiring diagram, owners manual and prop recommendations (currently has a 23 M) for fishing and water skiing.
    Please start a new thread. More folks will see it and you'll get answers quicker. Post a couple of pix of your boat always helps ...

I'm planning on possibly purchasing a champion in the spring if I can find what I want. While doing trailer research I discovered that MFI has been taken over by Phoenix Trailers

https://boatingindustry.com/news/201...ution-for-mfi/

8. Born on th Llano Estacado Tx Champ's Avatar
    There have been several trailer manufacturers for Champion. Up until the mid to late 90s, TI div of EZ Loader built them. Dri Doc was the vendor in the late 90s. They produced the first tube trailer which was very prone to internal rust and had a single leaf spring which was the subject of a recall. After the purchase by Genmar, MFI was the vendor until 2006 or 2007 when production was moved in-house with the SC (Stratos-Champion) trailer.

Appreciate the information, thank you.. I wasn't aware that stratos m as de their own trailers. So if i end up buying a ChampioN ( I'm looking at 07-10 models) who would I talk to about a replacement trailer. I'm thinking about going aluminum.

10. Born on th Llano Estacado Tx Champ's Avatar
    A lot of the trailer manufacturers build aluminum trailers. If you like the looks of Phoenix's, you might contact them and see if they can build a Champion without having your hull. More than likely, they'll want to work through a dealer. EZ Loader may have built some for the later Champs for customers. I know for sure they'll want to work with a dealer.

I appreciate the information again, thank you.

12. Member
    ordered new dash panels for 1999 203 from parts MOM surprised they had them great price

13. Member
    I just bought a champion bass boat. I need some help and any info on the boat, like what model it is, any manuals especially for the wiring. Ant help would be appreciated. On the trailer plate it says 1680 LD and the one on the hull the last 4 digits J889. My email mmakdiebold@verizon.net

14. Champion Boats Moderator Lea's Avatar
    Big man, Make a new post for the manual in the regular section below. It will get more views there than it will up here in the "stickies".

15. Member
    I need to replace my steering wheel on a 1987 186DCB / had Deans build me new seats does a awesome job but now I need a new wheel. Anyone have any idea to the specs for this model Champion? Thanks Tom

16. Member
    Can any one give me give me suggestions or know where I can find a new counter sunk bezel for the bow where my switch panel and trolling motor receptacle plate mount? Mine is cracked and very brittle and I'm afraid its going to just fall to pieces when I put it back in.
    [/SIGPIC]

17. Born on th Llano Estacado Tx Champ's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tplumlee View Post
    Can any one give me give me suggestions or know where I can find a new counter sunk bezel for the bow where my switch panel and trolling motor receptacle plate mount? Mine is cracked and very brittle and I'm afraid its going to just fall to pieces when I put it back in.
    It's always better to create a new thread for questions like this. But to answer your question, contact Carlton Beach (BeachCustoms) or (https://www.facebook.com/Beach-Customs-504784333330338/) or Mark Miller at Select Marine Products (https://www.facebook.com/Select-Mari...5635890899798/). Either one can fix you up

18. Member
    I have a 1993 Champion 190 I'm Restoring after having a new Evinrude 200 Limited Edition put on. Does anyone know who made the Rub rail for champion and what size ? It looks like it's 1 1/4 " Thankyou

19. Born on th Llano Estacado Tx Champ's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fire 529 View Post
    I have a 1993 Champion 190 I'm Restoring after having a new Evinrude 200 Limited Edition put on. Does anyone know who made the Rub rail for champion and what size ? It looks like it's 1 1/4 " Thankyou
    Chad, Please start a new topic down in the forum.

20. Member
    Does anyone know how to find out which dealer might have sold my 1994 Champion 201dc originally?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast