Another Poly Flake Inquiry

Apologies if this has been asked and answered...

I have a 2004 196DC Champ HN# GCB96141L304 with a couple small chips in the royal blue poly flake side arrow. I contacted Min Craft and others in stickies above with no luck. Great Lakes Skipper has Champion-colored poly flake and I believe my stripe is #2535 royal blue or #2527 Navy Blue, but I'd like to confirm before I buy.

Can anyone suggest a reference for my build sheet? I tried Craig at Dean's and he was very helpful but said he didn't have the Nashville-built Champs build sheets.

Any suggestions to locate my boat's build sheets? I'm going to try Llebroc.

Thanks in advance- GS

2. Member
    Call polycryl , they had mine , thought it was royal but ended up navy with silver and hexachrome I believe, I ordered a bag of each you mentioned from gws, not right for mine , if your interested , I never returned them and jus gonna sit in my garage!

3. Member
    Brunner jr-

I'm interested please. I was just going to order both from GLS and take my chances. My arrow stripe definitely looks more royal than navy, but don't know that looks matter. Im in CA and happy to pay shipping and whatever else you need to send them here? Many thanks in advance sir!

4. Member
    That’s what I did and they were both wrong lol, can you post a pic of your boat? Reason I ask is , those colors from gws are just one color with nothing else added to the mix , I thought mine was royal also but it was navy , I would send it to ya but might as well order from gws with free shipping it was only 54 dollars total for both colors ! Does your color have a lil bit of green and red and silver mixed in it or is it one color , what year and model is your rig? I have two brochures at home with some color chips in it , one is 1998 and the other is 2001, I’m in Memphis and I can look for ya later on when I get home from work. Polycryl is gonna be your best shot if you can come up with the correct name , mine was called navy smoke, resembles a bud light can blue lol !

5. Member
    Mine is completely royal blue with no other color flake at all. The interior stripe is a darker navy/midnight looking blue. I'll just order from GLS or contact Polycryl but thank you anyway for the help!

6. Member
    The left(lighter) is royal blue and the right is navy, this is from gws, hope this helps!
    Attached Images Attached Images

7. Member
    Mine is most definitely the navy color. Ill order from GLS right away. Thanks!