Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Yep, that's why I passed on it. Lea, how do they measure boats? When I put a tape on it, I get 18' 8". I'm trying to locate a tandem from a 19'.
    Arnold Custom Cabinets
    214-931-8647

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TX Cranker View Post
    Yep, that's why I passed on it. Lea, how do they measure boats? When I put a tape on it, I get 18' 8". I'm trying to locate a tandem from a 19'.

I'd like to sell ya mine under my 210 so I could throw in some extra and have me an aluminum one made. But alas, I don't have the extra coin right at the moment.
    GETFISHED !!!

3. Member
    Well to be honest if I will put some work and some extra money on that trailer I think it's better for me to invest those 800 in my actual trailer, put some brakes, new tires, new hubs and at the end everything I put on its new.

I'm. Really surprise in a good way how everybody is willing to help and give opinion to get more info, thanks to all.
    i don't know anything about champion but if I can help on something I will.

4. Champion Boats Moderator Lea's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TX Cranker View Post
    Have never figured exactly how they measure length. Maybe Pat knows????

5. Champion Boats Moderator Lea's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by juanio1980 View Post
    Well to be honest if I will put some work and some extra money on that trailer I think it's better for me to invest those 800 in my actual trailer, put some brakes, new tires, new hubs and at the end everything I put on its new.

I'm. Really surprise in a good way how everybody is willing to help and give opinion to get more info, thanks to all.
    i don't know anything about champion but if I can help on something I will.
    We have some wonderful folks here in the Champion family, Juan. Glad you joined us!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12