BBC SPONSOR

ReefMaster's Sidescan Mosaic module now available

A brand new sidescan mosaic module has been released for ReefMaster, compatible with both the LITE & PRO editions.

The sidescan mosaic module can work with Lowrance and Humminbird sidescan data and provides fast, in-situ review of track data as well as sidescan mosaics composed of (potentially) many tracks. Mosaics can be large (we have tested single mosaics over a mile across), and can be exported as full resolution image files in a range of formats, including KML superoverlays for use in Google Earth and AT5 raster layers for use in Lowrance and Simrad units.

The new features are demonstrated in this short video: https://vimeo.com/110451960

In addition to sidescan mosaic, we have introduced Preset Map Styles for single click export of a wide range of styles, making map creation much simpler. The styles include a new Shaded Relief export format that looks great in Lowrance units and Google Earth. Note the two wrecks visible at the left of the top map of Sydney harbour, and the gas pipeline running across the second map of Darwin harbour. Both maps are displayed on an HDS10 Gen 1:

For more information, and to download a free trial of ReefMaster, please click the link in my signature.

Matt

3. Lowrance/Garmin/GPS Moderator
    Dam!!!! That's pretty cool..........
    YOU are not entitled to what I have earned!!!!!

2014 Phoenix 619 Pro / 2014 Mercury 200 Pro XS

4. Member
    do you have a web site? the link at the bottom doesnt work

5. BBC SPONSOR
    We had a technical glitch - bad timing - but it's back up now.

6. Lowrance/Garmin/GPS Moderator
    www.reefmaster.com.au

Forgot the "au" at the end....
    Last edited by fishin couillon; 10-31-2014 at 04:55 PM.
    YOU are not entitled to what I have earned!!!!!

2014 Phoenix 619 Pro / 2014 Mercury 200 Pro XS