Adding pumpout option, Extreme 20SS.

Looking at adding a pumpout option to the boat. The Flowrite aerator/pumpout heads are not an option at this boat has a different aeration system then I am used to. The V5 valve can be added in, but not sure how?
    2018 Basscat Puma/ 250 SHO
    2018 Ranger RT178/ 30 Etec

Call Flowrite or send them an email to ask questions about it. They will talk to you/call you back and be very helpful. Flowrite
    2000 Javelin Renegade 20 DC.
    Strong men create easy times, Easy times create weak men & weak men create hard times. Sheikh Rashid bin Saeed Al Maktoum
    In 1944 18-20 year old's stormed beaches, and parachuted behind enemy lines to almost certain death.
    In 2015 18-20 year old's need safe zones so people don't hurt their feelings. "Author Unknown"
    In 2021 18-40 year old's want to and work to cancel you out if you have a different opinion.

3. Member
    their website has lots of info also (and parts and diagrams of systems)
    2022 z519 cup 225 merc 4s ser # 3B210484. 2--hds12 live units. 2 poles, atlas plate, ghost, hamby's, active target, merc digital gauges
    2002 basscat pantera 3 (dad bought new) sold 8-2-22
    2000 stratos 20 ss (bought new) 200 hp Rude ficht great boat/motor sold 11-21
    pulled by a 2500HD Denali
    proud dad of an ARMY Captain
    MAGA
    ASE/GM Master tech before tools

4. Member
    Before you go to all that trouble try this, I saw this in another book and tried it, I think it works great. Cut you about 4 to 5' of a garden hose, slip one end on over your aerator nozzle put the other end in your weigh bag and turn on the pump and fill the bag.

5. Member
    Being from W.Va we often do hillbilly engineering,some people don't want to get their hands cold or wet,but I used same approach placed a T in recirculate line push pull butterfly valve then a hose fitting.If not your cup o tea then the flow rite website does have many ways to do it.I miss my hills somewhat yet not the DuPont smallmouth.

6. Member
    Thanks for the compliment, I enjoy living here in WV. Sometimes you have to learn how to improvise.

7. Member
    Not difficult was born n raised in Huntington-we are marshall

8. Member
    Glad to have another hillbilly on here, but you have that wrong it's GO MOUNTAINEERS. Any tips on those smallmouth ? Haven't fished that pool enough to know much about it.

9. Member
    Love fishing st albans area for smallies,on galipolis pool while not well known for them,have yet even here to break my personal best at 4lbs 8 oz,also that one fish won me 789 dollars muscular dystrophy T out of riverfront park ,Huntington.I am a retired MU employee,cant help myself.even attended a game between the herd and ky wildcats yup dressed in green.Moved 7 years ago terrain much like Wayne county slightly lower elevation.Fish here don't have advisorys or glow in the dark,get a chance to fish ky lake give me a holler will give ya some holes.Im also D40 west Tn director for ABA. Sorry about the thread mislead but if you scroll up can find the cures.