Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Hey I am with 316jughead can you share the website info. It would be greatly appreciated.
    It is what it is

Quote Originally Posted by 316jughead View Post
    Give us that exact website info, we would all like to see it.
    Ditto!!
    Mastercraft builds ski/wakeboard boats. There is no information on Cajun models on their website (that I've seen).
    Mastercrafters were the ones who built Cajun boats - no website exists for that.

3. Member
    I actually have the original wiring schematics sheet previous owner laminated for my Cajun. I’ll post it on here or I can email it if someone needs it!

4. Member
    Posts it please. There are a lot of owners that would like a copy if it fits their boat model.

Rajun Cajun
    Johnson 1995 #J130TLEOP
    S# GO3872031

5. Member
    Will do. Works been hectic but I will post it. If anyone wants I’ll stop by Office Max and get some copies made and sent out too anyone needs it.

Hello,

I'm new here. Just bought my first real bass boat yesterday; 1986 Cajun Espirit 185. It needs a lot of work, but the hull and most of the interior is intact and in decent shape. I see a LOT of requests for people wanting the wiring diagrams, but no one is posting it....what gives?

Quote Originally Posted by superman View Post
    Hello,

I'm new here. Just bought my first real bass boat yesterday; 1986 Cajun Espirit 185. It needs a lot of work, but the hull and most of the interior is intact and in decent shape. I see a LOT of requests for people wanting the wiring diagrams, but no one is posting it....what gives?
    In the nutshell, nothing exists on the internet (that I've been able to find) for Cajun wiring diagrams. Those that have them (intact on the underside of a locker lid?) haven't taken a pic, or haven't posted one yet.
    If anyone has a pic, they could simply upload it here and post a link on this forum.
    https://postimages.org/

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by superman View Post
    Hello,

Welcome, I don't post here a lot, I do own a Cajun. On your boat the basic standard color coding is used. Red or purple is positive, black is ground, blue is lights, brown is pumps, gray is the tack sending wire. I'm not sure about this but green may have been used for the fuel tank ground wire, memory is not as good as it used to be. If I've left any thing out, someone will come along and help.

Thanks for the info. New flooring is in. Needs carpet put back and then motor mounted and wiring figured out. I'm looking it.

10. Member
    Hope this helps any who needs it. Master wiring schematic for my 83 Grande Bateau
    Attached Images Attached Images

11. Member
    Here's one from an 85 ragin cajun II

IMG_0271.JPG

12. Member
    Hey guys just joined and finally bought my first boat this Sunday. It's a 93 cajun center console 1650 fishmaster. I'm also looking for any and all information on wiring and plumbing diagrams.also could any one tell me what every drain hole on the back goes to etc.

Hey folks,
    The website is mastercraftboats.com. they have several model owners manuals from 91+. I downloaded a 91 model. I have a wiring schematic for1984 deux voix if anyone is interested!
    GOD bless yall

Hey folks,
    Here y'all go
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Mopardaddy View Post
    Hey folks,
    The website is mastercraftboats.com. they have several model owners manuals from 91+. I downloaded a 91 model. I have a wiring schematic for1984 deux voix if anyone is interested!
    GOD bless yall
    Thanks for posting the pic of the wiring diagram you have.

As stated earlier:
    Mastercraft builds ski/wakeboard boats. There is no information on Cajun models on their website (that I've seen).
    Mastercrafters were the ones who built Cajun boats - no website exists for that.
    If you have been to a website that does has the Cajun boat owners manuals, please directly COPY and PASTE it here to share.

Hey folks,
    I cannot find the link on the mastercraft website anymore.
    That is where I found the Cajun section of their archived manuals. Iboats also has a rather large Cajun boat by model/ year and style category with specs etc. The best that I can come up with is the manual that I have on PDF for a 91. I'm assuming that this is a generic manual which just covers all fish and ski models and features common to all of this type of boat. I searched the history of my computer and it gave me everything that I researched but, no way could I find the place where I downloaded this manual.....😑😑. So, if anyone would like this manual, I will post it.Sorry guys...😕

17. Member
    Hello, I have a 1988 Cajun 195 Espirit that I have just redone, new seats floor repaired rebuilt 200. hp mercury and all wiring gone thru and corrected, body needs work next but shaping up great. I would love to have a manual for it if it's real close to my year.

If anyone has one I would love to have a copy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12