Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

cajun manual and parts manufactures

I have a list of the parts manufacturer for cajun boats and also a complete manual in pdf format and wiring schematics. I just dont know how to post them for everyone to access. If someone knows how I will email them the them to post.

REDNECKFRANK
    SIMMS, TX
    1991 CAJUN 2050 Travis Edition
    W/1991 JOHNSON GT200 VRO

2. Member
    going to try to send you a pm.

3. Member

Re: cajun manual and parts manufactures (redneckfrank)

were you able to post this ? If not send to my e-mail at RcknJ@gmail.com and i'll see if i can post it .

4. Member

Re: cajun manual and parts manufactures (redneckfrank)

Hello,

Were you able to post the information anywhere? Where? If not, Could you please send it to me by email at infante_fernando_me@yahoo.com

Many thanks,
    Infante

5. Member
    Hey could you email it to me Mizelljeremiah@gmail.com

6. Member
    Hi if you email me the documents I will upload them to my companies servers and then post links to download them here on the forum. Actually now that I think about it. If anyonr wants to email me a document I will a space on one of our servers to serve as a data repository. I own a web hosting company so I it shouldn't be an issue :)

I actually need a wiring diagram too because switches arent working and my wiring looks like a child did it.

My email is lcottner@Hotmail.com.

7. Member
    I made my own, got a piece of paper and went nuts. Add a fusebox. 15$ and well worth it.

8. Member
    I would love a copy of those wiring schematics.

My email is : steve1995z@hotmail.com
    Cajun Pro190-SE 200hp Yamaha

9. Member
    Please email me a set if you can. jhelgeson01@gmail.com

10. Member
    Has anyone received a copy yet?

11. Member
    nothing here

12. Member

Cajun Boat Manual

Quote Originally Posted by redneckfrank View Post
    I have a list of the parts manufacturer for cajun boats and also a complete manual in pdf format and wiring schematics. I just dont know how to post them for everyone to access. If someone knows how I will email them the them to post.
    I'm having a very difficult time fnding a Boat Manual for my 1991 Cajun Espirit 1750.
    I have the Johnson Motor Manual... but can't find an Owner's Manual for the boat.

Please help!

By the way I noticed a legible wiring schematic on the underside of the hatch door of the battery compartment.

I could take a picture and email it to anyone that is interested.

Thanks.

If you still have the wiring schematics in pdf form I could really use it and would be much appreciated.

Hey guys, did anyone ever get a copy of the PDF? I am just about to pick up a 1995 Cajun and would really like to get the manual as well as he only has the manual for the outboard.

Thanks!
    Dan

Hello fellow cajun owners,
    I have a 1984 deux voix. I would like to have a wiring diagram that may be relatively close to my boat. Can anyone help me?
    Thank you and GOD bless

16. Member
    I do not believe a wiring diagram is available for the Cajuns. I have been an owner for 13 years of a 1995 Rajun Cajun and this is the best site for finding information on them. I would love to have one too if you find one.

Rajun Cajun
    Johnson 1995 #J130TLEOP
    S# GO3872031

17. Member
    Cajun didn't have owners manuals, they did have the wiring schematics on the under side of some of the boats rear lids. I don't remember for sure but around 1980 Cajun went to the industry standard wire color coding for the boats accessories. Yes, at first no wiring harness, just wires running everywhere.
    Last edited by 316jughead; 07-24-2018 at 04:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 316jughead View Post
    Cajun didn't have owners manuals, the did have the wiring schematics on the under side of some of the boats rear lids. I don't remember for sure but around 1980 Cajun went to the industry standard wire color coding for the boats accessories. Yes, at first no wiring harness, just wires running everywhere.
    My '95 has all wiring neatly ran in plastic wire loom harness from factory, but no schematic anywhere.
    Appears to me that this was likely a single generic harness created for a variety of boat sizes - maybe designed for a 24+ footer, but used on everything-on-down in size.
    On my 18 footer, the excess wire is bundled up and zip-tied up high in the gunnels before dropping down and ran to bilge areas (for instance). There is as much as 5' of extra wire loom bundled in some cases!

If you're troubleshooting the wiring on your boat, start with a good multi-meter, and make a couple of long test leads with alligator clips with pin probes. If the wire appears to follow the ABYC color code, you'll have a better chance of finding both ends of a particular wire run based on color - and using the meter and test leads to verify connectivity.
    Otherwise, start at the powered device with one probe, and use the other probe at the fuse panel at the helm to establish connectivity.

Hey folks,
    You CAN download a Cajun owners manual from mastercraft boats website. I downloaded one for a 91 model(i have an 84 deux voix) just to have. There are some similarities, and its kinda cool!
    GOD bless

20. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mopardaddy View Post
    Hey folks,
    You CAN download a Cajun owners manual from mastercraft boats website. I downloaded one for a 91 model(i have an 84 deux voix) just to have. There are some similarities, and its kinda cool!
    GOD bless
    Give us that exact website info, we would all like to see it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast