Exclamation 2015 Ranger 619FS Fisherman Series on the water performance report w/videos!

I have taken numerous calls and received countless emails about the performance of the new 619FS Fisherman Series that was unveiled at the Ranger Dealer Meeting back in July. There wasn't one on the water for dealers to test drive in Flippin while we there, so I decided that I needed to get ours on Truman Lake to see what she could do and post it here. First, here are the specs on the 619FS:

• Overall Hull Length.......19'8"
    • Beam.......100"
    • Max.HP.......225
    • Engine Shaft Length.......25"
    • Inside depth.......24 1/4"
    • Rod box length.......Row 1 - 8'6"......Row 2 - 8'
    • Fuel capacity.......(1) 51 gallons
    • Approx. boat weight........2050

Performance data:

The boat had approximately 28 gallons of gas, we ran with 1 person and 2 on board, spun a 21p tempest Plus 5800 RPM's, ran with livewells full, in short here is what we came up with, more information in the video though!

• Top speed of 57.6 mph on the GPS, 1 person
    • 4 second hole shot with 2 people on board
    • 225HP Mercury Verado, 21p Tempest Plus

Our Ranger rep Steve Altis came over about a week ago and did this thorough walk-around video with me. He shows you the new features of not only the 619FS, but also explains the features in the 620FS and 621FS models as well. It's about 20 minutes in duration, and packed with information!

Pro's Choice Marine's Facebook Page
    Pete's Ranger Channel
    Click on the banner to check out our website!

2. BBC SPONSOR Pro's Choice Pete's Avatar
    I have had several calls about the size of this boat to fit in a garage, with one gentleman concerned about the windshield height, so I thought I would just post them here for all to see. Keep in mind I measured the boat on gravel on fairly level ground, but since it is on gravel my measurements are obviously not exact, but close.

• Ground to top of windshield.......83" on the Starboard side, 82" on the Port side.......again on gravel, hence the difference in height.
    • Engine trimmed up as shown in picture below.......86"
    • Engine trimmed down.......79"

Specs from my dealer manual:

• Approx. length on trailer w/motor down.......24'7"
    • Approx. length on trailer w/swing away tongue open.......22'7"
    • Width on trailer.......102"

Pro's Choice Marine's Facebook Page
    Pete's Ranger Channel
    Click on the banner to check out our website!

Good luck with sales nice post.

4. Banned
    Great videos

I like the video it was a nice walk around. I sure like my 620 it is a animal in rough water.
    http://www.scvwl.com
    2013 Ranger 620VS Yamaha 250 and Yamaha 9.9 kicker

6. Member
    Pretty, looks like they actually put real (saltwater boat) rod holders at the stern, or are those holes for something else? For us non speed freaks, how does it perform with something like a Suzuki DF175? I'd guess low to mid 40's with a nice ride and fuel economy in the 33 mph range, but that is based on similar (20') center consoles I've had.
    Boatless again but looking forward to Spring