Cajun Boats apparel and gear

http://www.cafepress.com/cajunboats

Starting a new thread since the older one was shirts only related. With the help of the forum members I was able to pull off and create some graphics for some gear. I will be rotating designs through the year and will take requests and see if I can create them periodically as well as I know we have a number of boat years to cover.

There is a marginal profit on the gear which I feel is fair for the effort put into the graphics creation and I am tailing this effort on my business account. It's usually only a buck or two so not planning on getting rich with this opportunity, just accumulate graphics work cost.

I'm up for any ideas as most of the gear has a front/back that i am not utilizing and think it gives us a lot of space for options.

If it works out I may reach into other retired boat forums to help their members get some gear as well, but there is a large incremental monthly increase to cover multiples, so it would have to be a strong interest.

Thanks and glad I could help I have ordered some gear already for myself as well. Let me know feedback on this vendor so I can pass along in the post.

Thanks
    Abel

Abel Garcia
    Texas Cajun Owner!
    95 TE 2050 FS

3. Member
    oh wow this is awsome a cajun store i have a 19ft cajun bass boat 91 model i completely restored im looking for some decals and patches do you know where to find them thanks

4. Member
    Sorry i don't check in here too often, ebay makes some nice decals and what patches are you looking for? I am thinking of making a retired boat model T-shirt company as I'm seeing more and more folks asking for gear.

Thanks
    Abel

Abel Garcia
    Texas Cajun Owner!
    95 TE 2050 FS

5. Member
    I have some original Cajun caps and jackets from 1983 era, if you would like to see some pics, they look different than the newer Cajun logo.
    Quote Originally Posted by agarcia0421 View Post
    Cajun Boats Gear : Cajun Boats Gear

Starting a new thread since the older one was shirts only related. With the help of the forum members I was able to pull off and create some graphics for some gear. I will be rotating designs through the year and will take requests and see if I can create them periodically as well as I know we have a number of boat years to cover.

There is a marginal profit on the gear which I feel is fair for the effort put into the graphics creation and I am tailing this effort on my business account. It's usually only a buck or two so not planning on getting rich with this opportunity, just accumulate graphics work cost.

I'm up for any ideas as most of the gear has a front/back that i am not utilizing and think it gives us a lot of space for options.

If it works out I may reach into other retired boat forums to help their members get some gear as well, but there is a large incremental monthly increase to cover multiples, so it would have to be a strong interest.

Thanks and glad I could help I have ordered some gear already for myself as well. Let me know feedback on this vendor so I can pass along in the post.

Cajun Boats Gear : Cajun Boats Gear