What guys are saying about the Ninja Grass Blade.

What others are saying about their Ninja Grass Blade. Every quote is from threads on BBC.

One thing I did improve on is having each blade hand sharpened. Tip: you can resharpen your NGB should it be necessary.

NGB's can be purchased at Tackle Warehouse, The Tackle Trap or Susquehanna Takcle or from my website http://www.ninjagrassblade.com.

"It sure paid for itself the last few times out in that thick, dense lime green snot " from LewStulePH.D.

"
    I just put 1 on my 65 maxum before I went to Wisconsin for a week of pad fishing and was pleasantly surprised. Turned pads to salad. Bad thing is it made me aware of a slightly bent prop shaft. Happy with the purchase and application." from scl

from 250bassFL

from cripplesnake

"I got to put the grassblade to the test. Fished lower lake Champlain the water has dropped the millfoil is laying on the surface. Hit one bay that looked like you could walk on it. From past experience I would have to put my 101 on 80 to 100% and make all kinds of noise,and spook everything in a 100yd radius. I put it on 40% and walked through the thickest stuff I found. Stopped and fish my way through the bay. Even in startup no to very little prop wrap up. You do have a island on the shaft but I would lift it out of the water and the weeds would fall off,pretty cool!!" from phil2

"Won a tourney in Madison Wi because of this blade. Had 5 members of my club buy it within a week and they are all happy with it. It performed well in the pads on Pool 13 on the Mighty Mississippi." from Rokmel

"You won't be disappointed....I have one and it works great on Istokpoga and the Big O...." from blade1970

"Great product. Works as intended. Should have no issues chopping up Guntersville's grass." from TTP

"
    Good deal! I am using one now in the Calif. Delta tidal waters with really heavy tulles, weed and hyacinth. Though never tried any of the heavy hyacinth have gone thru tulles that look like nothing could get thru them, yet to have boat stalled out with that blade but have had many times in the past in similar conditions. Also have had no weed/moss inside the prop on shaft to clean off like I always did before. Item is somewhat expensive but IMO works very well." from bobsquatch

"Makes a huge difference if you fish in lots of Weeds/Pads/Slop... The epoxy dries like a rock... This thing is the deal.." from P.H.D.

"
    I was on Guntersville last Sat and I showed my partner how it made salad of the grass . Got in really deep , thought I would have to lift the trolling motor to get thru it . Was shocked as it went thru copping as it went . Love mine , I have a MK 80 Maxxum ." from AlBasser

"
    it fit my Fortex, and leaves a trail of cut grass behind me at Okeechobee. Never had to lift it to clean the prop." from ohbass4me

Thanks to everyone for the kind words,

We've had some really good reports on the Ninja Grass Blade from our local Guntersville customers. This is a really nice product if you fish grass!

Ninja Grass Blade : The Tackle Trap, Inc.

"Like" us at www.facebook.com/tackletrap "BBC10" discount code at checkout on our website for 10% off most items in stock - special orders available anytime

4. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronzefly View Post
    We've had some really good reports on the Ninja Grass Blade from our local Guntersville customers. This is a really nice product if you fish grass!

Ninja Grass Blade : The Tackle Trap, Inc.
    Ordered one today! thanks!

5. Member
    does it work on motorguide?

Quote Originally Posted by jonmay View Post
    I have installed them on MG's and I know others that have without a problem.

7. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jonmay View Post
    Installed mine (Motorguide) without an issue. Took about 10-15 minutes

8. Member
    I have mine mounted on a MG and the fit is fine however....it doesn't seem to work to good for me. The concept is great but here in San Diego the grass we have real stringy and thin. The gap between the blade and the spinning housing is too big. When the grass is real thin, alot of it can accumulate around the housing and by then it's too late...the blade doesn't cut. If I could close the gap a bit I think it would cut it before it had a chance to bunch up. Just my experience.

Quote Originally Posted by AWilliams View Post
    I have mine mounted on a MG and the fit is fine however....it doesn't seem to work to good for me. The concept is great but here in San Diego the grass we have real stringy and thin. The gap between the blade and the spinning housing is too big. When the grass is real thin, alot of it can accumulate around the housing and by then it's too late...the blade doesn't cut. If I could close the gap a bit I think it would cut it before it had a chance to bunch up. Just my experience.
    send me a photo by email (steve@nhsmallmouth.com). Let me see what it looks like.

10. Banned
    Put me on the list of totally satisfied, affordable, easy to install, went through the grass like a hot knife through butter. Awesome product! (Mine is MG)

11. Member
    how well does it do on pad stems

Quote Originally Posted by chip View Post
    how well does it do on pad stems
    I think this is where it shines the best. I tortured mine last weekend just to see what it would do and it definitely leaves a path of cut stems and grass wherever you pass. The pad stems can't wrap and bog the motor down with the blade installed. Definitely a good investment if you fish vegetation and will cut down drastically on lifting the trolling motor out of the water to clear weeds. Trim the big motor up and go!
    2004 210 Blazer Pro-V
    2013 250 Merc Pro XS (wingmaster)Sn: 2B009365

tjrou2005@yahoo.com

13. Member
    I was in the pads last week also. No issues. Cuts right thru them.
    2013 Pro Team 190 TX
    115 Optimax Pro XS
    HB 998c HD SI Comb at bow
    HB 598 HD SI at console
    12' Talon
    2005 Chevy 3500 Edge Tuner, Banks Exhaust, Airad, etc.
    2015 Lance 1172

PM sent - thanks for the update - glad it works

I got a NinjaGrassblade last week through tackle warehouse. I've spent the last 4 days plowing through the wild rice patty jungles of Leech Lake MN, anyone who as ever fished wild rice knows how nasty that stuff is. All I can say is WOW, this thing works incredible! I was skeptical at first, but it is incredible how well it worked. We went 1 morning in my buddies boat, no ninjablade, he was constantly cleaning his prop off, we didn't use his boat again the rear of the time. I forgot how miserable it can be. If you fish any kjnda grass, get one, you won't regret it! from rangerz519