Nitro Z7 raised letters...

Any one know where I can obtain a set of raised decals for a 2013 Z7 ? From the parts dept Of my BPS he looked them up an shows not a replacement part? He said it shows the decals but no part #.
    I ripped my letters on a stickup and I peeled them off one side so my boat wouldn't say ( it o Z 1) the N the r and the top of the 7 was just hanging. Looks goofy without letters at all. Maybe Bryan can Chime in? Called Tracker this morning but didn't get to talk to anyone yet.

2. V20Eufaula
    I messed my Z8 letters up one time and they replaced them (warranty)...I'm sure there is a way for you to get a new set!

3. Member
    I have a Z-6 that could use new letters. I have not yet tried to buy them, but a friend had his Z7 repaired and the were listed on the itemized repair. I assumed they would be easy to get....I sure hope it's not a lot of trouble.

4. Member
    Skip the BPS and go to an independent dealer. I have gotten two sets for a Z9 from my dealer. You just need a hull number to give them and you can get them no problems.

Tracker says I have to order a decal package which is 26 pieces I guess warnings and all? $337.60? Wow Im wondering if I should just leave them off and tell the story of how if you mess up 3 letters you have To buy the whole boats decals.... what not just sell what is needed? Mercury will sell
    decal left ,right,upper ,lower.....I don't need all the decals just starboard side ...

6. Member
    I bought new "Nitro Z8" stickers for my 2010 boat through my independent dealer. They did set me back about $180, though. Either contact an independent dealer or see if Iguana Grafix can put something together for you that looks good. They do great work, it may just not be "raised" decals.
    2021 Phoenix 721
    Merc 250 ProXS 4S
    Lowrance Live 12/9/Ghost
    Garmin 1222 w/Livescope
    Ionic 3x50 AH Lithium

You can get the Z7 from Great Lakes Skipper, Tracker Mako Z-7 Foam Filled Raised Black / White Boat Decals (Pair) | Great Lakes Skipper it's a bit smaller than the ones on the current Z7s.

They also have foam filled Nitro decals but they are quite a bit bigger than what's on my 2013 Z7. Search results for: 'nitro foam' | Great Lakes Skipper

My BPS/Tracker Marine got me just the Nitros for the side so they can order just what you need. Part number on the spares I bought are TR14548 I believe. They also have a bar code with this number, 0 3354836526 3

8. Member
    We can get the single Z7 decal for around $80 for you.
    Born to fish, forced to work.

Quote Originally Posted by synchros 5321730
    We can get the single Z7 decal for around $80 for you.
    Great Robbie I need the whole side (Nitro Z7) can you shoot me an email?
    Thanks syncros I'll keep that info...

10. Member
    If I had your email I would be happy to. You can get me at rhsnowjr@basspro.com
    I need your serial number of the boat too please. $80 was just the Z7, I will have to check the Nitro price.

Hey Robbie, I thought you could just click my user name and click email.. may be different on your end.. thanks for your help.
    Greg@graylinetech.com

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by grayline View Post
    Hey Robbie, I thought you could just click my user name and click email.. may be different on your end.. thanks for your help.
    Greg@graylinetech.com
    WELL i LEARNED SOMETHING! I wondered why I could never find anyone's email duh!

Robbie is the best ! Ordering tomorrow ..thank you so much . I've been to my BPS twice for this and the parts guy is really a good guy but just cant seem to find the part #S .
    Last edited by grayline; 10-07-2014 at 05:16 AM.

14. Member
    If your lettering is the black with gold trim, I’ll buy the “0”. Messed it up on the dock. Mine is a 2013 Z-7. I need the 0 very badly. I’m OCD and it’s driving me crazy...HELP!

15. Member
    I have the NITR. Tore off the O and had to order a set...$70.00. Will take $40.00 for the NITR. My boat is a white 2013 Z-7. The letters are Black with smoke (gold) trim, foam filled, and are 3 1/4” high. OEM decals. If interested, email me at
    golfer7114@ epbfi.com.

16. Member
    This thread initiated in 2014....