Thread: Boat pics!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Boat pics! (Jcrews)

Here is the new plywood,and carpet job on my Cajunhttp://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm294/marschall_2008/IM001061.jpg?t=1234796501[IMG][/IMG]
    May your Wienerschnitzel always stay above your Lederhosen !

2. Member

Re: (ragin_cajun92)

Here is a picture of my 1991 174ZW Adventure. I see one problem. It looks like our hulls are the same, and yet you are pushing 35 more HP than I. I am envious! Although there are no lakes in North Dakota that I can open this boat up in.

Modified by Sbohn at 8:32 PM 3/12/2009

3. Member

Re: (marschall)

marschall,

I'll try to get more pics out there. Although I see way too many pictures of boats on trailers. Lets get some more actually in the water.

4. Member

Here are a few pics of my new (to me) boat! 1986 Cajun Blazer Bonanza, 90HP Evinrude. Paid a whopping $1,100.00!!! I will post better pics of it in the near future after I clean her up. I literally JUST got it home about 2 hours ago.

5. Member

Re: Boat pics!

1995 Ragin Cajun XL. I LOVE this boat!!

6. Member

heres my 1990 174 this is my first boat ever. Got it already then to go then had to put in a new steering cable. 3 years ago the previous owner put inall new flooring wiring and carpet. Did all the screw holes and put in new seat. Got all new led lights for the trailer and now a new steering cable. Soon to be adding a stereo. But some advice if anyone has any. The clear coat is flaking off in places and it looks like crap. Is there any way i can fix this or at blend it in so it's not as noticable. Also it has a few scartches on the hull can i buff those out ??

before
    After

[IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by darrenf442; 05-28-2014 at 12:17 PM.

a post to replace thumbnails of March 1996 post which system would not let me edit

with Fishing Seats

a view from the rear

in "ski configuration" with ski pole

aview from the "captain's seat"

8. Member

Hi all, new to the site. Just wanted to dump a few pix of my boat. 86 Cajun
    Espirit 185C with Johnson 150 OB. I've replaced alot of the wood in the floor, all
    new carpet, all new vinyl and seat wood, stripped the upper half of the hull and
    clearcoated it with 3 coats of DuPont Chroma-Clear, and started to do the finish
    work like trim and guages, etc. Used it about 3 times, then wife got prego and
    we put it up. That was over 5 years ago. She popped out another one a couple
    years ago, just about the time the first was getting old enough we could start
    taking her out. So, starting all over again. We're hoping in a year or so the little
    one will be old enough that we could actually take them BOTH out and finall use
    the boat I spent so much money and hundreds of hours of time on getting back in
    shape. Got some work to do before it's put back in service, mainly the water
    pump on the engine, for safety's sake. Rest should still work perfectly like it did
    when I put it in storage.

Anyway that's the story of my lil boat. And here are a few pix!

And here's the rest of the various images of redoing the floor, carpeting, the hull
    stripped and clearcoated. Not all my pix are here Im not sure where I saved the
    rest but you get the gist of it...

http://s118.photobucket.com/al...art=0

9. Member

Re: Re: (trents99)

her's some pictures of my93 cajun my son and i rebuilt We compleatly redid the trailer Ihad the trailer powder coatted here local LOVE IT

Modified by pappyjo at 6:29 AM 8/1/2009

Modified by pappyjo at 6:30 AM 8/1/2009

Modified by pappyjo at 6:33 AM 8/1/2009

Modified by pappyjo at 6:38 AM 8/1/2009

Modified by pappyjo at 6:40 AM 8/1/2009

Modified by pappyjo at 6:42 AM 8/1/2009

Modified by pappyjo at 6:43 AM 8/1/2009

Modified by pappyjo at 6:46 AM 8/1/2009

Modified by pappyjo at 6:47 AM 8/1/2009

10. Member

Here's my 209 Travis Edition, I've changed electronics and trolling motor since I took these:m/9ksbit.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i25.ti

Re: Re:pics

Just bought my Cajun. It's a 95 Ragin Cajun. Still in great shape.

12. Member

New Cajun Pics

Hey fellas.

I'm picking this boat up saturday. I managed to get it for a SONG ($600 for the boat and trailer, minus outboard).

I don't know what year it is and I'll probably need some help finding a replacement motor, but I thought I would share the pics I took today.

13. Member

Re: New Cajun Pics (Rogozhin)

1995 Cajun 209 pro 1995 200 Venum

Modified by fishmasterty at 9:38 PM 11/10/2009

14. Member

My 1992 Cajun 19 1/2 ft. 200 HP Johnson, Travis Tournament Edition

I'm in the process of some welding repair and adding on I.E. the step one side of Trailer. Soon I'll be adding new carpet and a few other semi restoration efforts.

If anyone has this same boat I would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you and compare notes, diagrams, pics etc.

15. Member

1993 Cajun 174ZW

This is my stepdad's '93 174ZW Adventure. I believe that's right anyway. I love this boat! It has a nice new Stilleto prop and SkegGuard on it now, but otherwise looks about the same. I think this thing is just a timeless classic. It has such sporty lines. I can't wait to test out the new prop. I have not seen one exactly like this yet. They must've really made them custom back then. I was never really a Yamaha ProV fan until I started using this boat. Every year, it fires right up and runs perfect.
    Although, the gas gauge is not working this year and the speedometer stopped working a long time ago. I never could figure out how to get it working again. Anyone know where the gas tank is hidden in this thing? I need to find the fuel gauge sending unit. Any tips on getting the speedo working again? I'm sure it's probably just clogged up. There is like no info online about these boats anymore! Other than those two minor, fixable things, I love this boat and can't complain. It's a great little fish or ski boat. I was thinking about trying a hydrofoil stabilizer on it, but I've heard so many mixed opinions on them. It planes out pretty fast anyway. I don't want to slow it down any.

16. Member
    heres my 89 cajun Elias edition with 150 mercury XR4..new tires and wheels coming this winter..i got this boat from my inlaw he let it sit up for about 10 yrs. im going to recarpet it and a few other lil odds and ends nothing major thank god
    2001 dodge 3500
    89\' Cajun Paul Elias edition w/89\' 150 XR4

17. Member

[img][/img]

This was my 1996 185 DC Ragin Cagin which I purchased new. It was a great boat and gave me many memories with the kids. Pics were just after I re-carpeted and replaced the bench seat with buckets and a step through.

19. Member
    Add one more to the list!

1986 TH Cajun Espirit
    1978 Johnson Seahorse 115

\"Some things here under heaven are just cooler n hell.\" Ray Wylie Hubbard

20. Member

Re: (silveradoman4)

heres a pic of mine...95 171PRO 17 ft with a 175 mariner on it. not sure why it has a 175, but im glad it does..:) ive re decked/carpeted it and tuned everything in and changed a few things and just put a minn kota 74 on it. really nice for its size

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast