New member with a 1994 160 pro

As I said, I'm new to the forum and just wanted to see how strong the Cajun following was on here. I have a 1994 16' that my grandfather bought new. I have fished of this boat since I was 12 years old. I have a ton of memories on this boat and making new ones with my 5yr old son!!

Ive put the boat under the knife so to speak this winter. I've torn the 22year old carpet up, it was still in ok shape, and installing new carpet. I cut a hole and recessed the trolling motor foot controller, and did an extended deck back to the console. When I did the recess pan, I lost the front live well, but as I don't tournament fish out of it, that didn't bother me.
    Below is my baby!! She has always been garage kept and it shows. Other than the small nics and 22yrs of use, she looks brand new, especially with the new carpet

Attached Images Attached Images

2. Member
    Very nice and welcome!!! I would love to see pics of your deck extension!

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by firemech048 View Post
    Very nice and welcome!!! I would love to see pics of your deck extension!
    I tried to upload some of the pics last night, but it kept saying the files were too big. I gotta figure that out. Once I figure that out, I will post before and after pics for your viewing pleasure!! Lol

Congrats, my son and I just purchased a 17.5 ft 1991 dual console Ragin Cajun in the fall. I have spent all winter on little upgrades and I can't wait to get it in the water.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Jim
    1991 17 ft Ragin Cajun
    150 Evinrude Intruder

5. Member
    Any tips on getting pics to upload. Apparently I got lucky and the first one I posted worked. What gives?!?!?!?

Select picture icon, from computer, go get picture. Make sure small enough (less than 1MB) maybe. If too big you will see an X by the photo you are trying to load. Compress any pictures that are too large.
    Jim
    1991 17 ft Ragin Cajun
    150 Evinrude Intruder

7. Member
    I'm doing this from my iPhone and not smart enough to use the computer �� So...here's a link...idk if it will work for you guys or not though. If not...and you're really interested in what I have done I can text the pics to you. http://www.fishingtn.com/showthread....ed=1#post70199

8. Member
    Welcome. I use tinypic.Com for photo's. That boat is great. Spring is coming I hope you get out a bunch and catch them good.
    William "Bill" Kyte
    Waldorf, MD
    2018 Shenadoah Kerr lake BFL Co-angler Champion

2020 Ranger 520L Evinrude G2 250HO

9. Member
    I'm doing this from my iPhone and not smart enough to use the computer �� So...here's a link...idk if it will work for you guys or not though. If not...and you're really interested in what I have done I can text the pics to you. http://www.fishingtn.com/showthread....ed=1#post70199

10. Member
    I use my phone also. You go to tiny pic, upload photos. Set to message board, put in code they give you for security, then copy IMG link to your clip board. Then come back to bbc and paste.
    William "Bill" Kyte
    Waldorf, MD
    2018 Shenadoah Kerr lake BFL Co-angler Champion

2020 Ranger 520L Evinrude G2 250HO

Welcome to BBC, and the Cajun forum! Anxious to see pics of the interior.