Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Parts help for you guys...

Gents',

We are happy to help out on any parts needs you folks have that we can assist you on with your Bee's. We did this in cases of other manufacturers and owners during their demise previously. We are offering you all the same.

Service will be considered on par with ours for time. If you need any parts that a BCB crosses over wtih, we will do our best to help you out. We know there are not a lot of items, though there are some.

Not having service and parts for your boats is a general pain, and we understand that. So if we can help, we are willing to do so. We can answer general questions and get you answers on plenty. If we need to look at an image we'll do it! We will do whatever you need to get you some help.

BCB

2. Member
    Just about any marina dealer will be able to get it for you.

3. Member
    Guess I will try D&D Marine in Athens since they are a Phoenix Dealer. Maybe the rub rails are similar.

4. Member
    Let us know if the new ones are the same.
    I need a new rail too.

5. Member
    Does anyone know if the new style console tops that BeeLine started using on the 2100's are available for sale or for replacement parts?? I believe it still uses the same windshield as all the 2100's did??? When Phoenix took over the Bees and started the BeeLine, they basically just cut off the big round guage hump and added the new black plastic extension over the top of the old console...The guage setup and big flat spot for a larger fishfinder is a big plus in my book...I just want to upgrade the old Bee with these console tops for more wind protection...Im 6'4" tall and my head sticks up a couple feet above the windshield...lol...any info would be greatly appreciated

6. Member
    I have a 2001 2100 supervee single console. Looking for the interior lights one on each side of boat. By console and passenger seat. They rock up or down to turn on.Cant find them anywhere on net or any dealers. Anybody have any advice.

7. Member
    hey there..im looking for a windshield for my 1986 V178 bumble bee..any suggestions on where to find one?