Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Parts help for you guys... (toddandy)

You are more the welcome ot cut it, if it is large enough.

The pre stamped holes will make it easier than building one, and you can cut or have your local steel company shear it.

To cut it, make yourself a cardboard template and razor knife it to fit like you want. Then position it on the aluminum petition and decide where to mark it out

It is easiest to have someone shear the sheet for you, after you mark it with a sharpie. And you can cut or trim it with a sabre saw and spray a bit of WD-40 occasionally on the blade, to keep the blade from building up aluminum so bad.

BCB

2. Member

Re: Parts help for you guys... (Bass Cat Boats)

Rick....You've got an I/M

Thanks again.....Todd

3. Kansas Bass Club Moderator

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Bass Cat Boats &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Gents',

We are happy to help out on any parts needs you folks have that we can assist you on with your Bee's. We did this in cases of other manufacturers and owners during their demise previously. We are offering you all the same.

Service will be considered on par with ours for time. If you need any parts that a BCB crosses over wtih, we will do our best to help you out. We know there are not a lot of items, though there are some.

Not having service and parts for your boats is a general pain, and we understand that. So if we can help, we are willing to do so. We can answer general questions and get you answers on plenty. If we need to look at an image we'll do it! We will do whatever you need to get you some help.

BCB

</TD></TR></TABLE>

That is unreal BCB! You guys are definately tops in my book! Here's to Bass Cat Boats.

4. Member

Hello,
    I am looking for a switch panel and harness hook up to a Bumble Bee 1997 Pro Vee 180 model. I have not been able to find anything that will work. I need the harness from the main harnes to the swithes. A wiring disgram for the wholeboat would work also if availible. I could buy swithes separate if I had to. If you can help I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks

Robert

Re: Parts help for you guys... (rscposey)

rscposey,

If you can not get Bee to help, we would be glad to help and if you have a picture of your dash, send it to service@basscat.com and we will see what we can come up with for you. The panel we can't help you with.

Bee may have that dash panel in stock, we keep parts going back further than this until they are depleted. Though on a '97 we would have most parts.

BCB

6. Member

I have the panel back in and it is fine. What I need now is gauges. The gauges that are in my boat are Tech Series Johnson/Evinrude. I have found a website that carries these gauges but they do not have trim or Tach. My case being I need Trim and Tach. Always my luck. If you can help it would be great.

7. Member

Hello folks,

I spoke with Gary Clouse, the new owner of Phoenix Boats, and has said that Phoenix Boats and Bee Line Boats is open and doing business and more than willing to assist with any parts needed for your Bumble Bee. They can be reached by e-mail @tjohnson@phoenixbassboats.com or by phone @ 931-455-2014.

I have come to know Gary very well and he is helpful and sincere person. I am sure he and Phoenix Boats will do whatever they can to assist.

Regards,
    crmoseley

8. Member

Looking for driver and passenger seats for a 1995 Bumble Bee Pro V Sport. Let me know if you have anything. Oh yeah, it is a red and white one.

Thank You
    John Barling

9. Member

Would you be able to direct me in getting a deck extention for my 1998 200 PRO-VEE ? Thank you for your response, Larry Dollar in Woodstock Ga.

Re: Parts help for you guys... (Larry Dollar)

Larry, ive been looking for the same for my 200 pro vee. Got some buddies with decks built that are very good looking indeed. When I get things started on mine ill let you know if you are interested...
    MattandAmber Lawler on Facebook
    Matt Lawler HF on Facebook
    matt_lawler_hf on Instagram

"There ain't a price on stupid. Stupid comes for free."

Jonathan Hillstrand

11. Member
    Call Genis fiberglass in winchester they use to make them.I think they made mine.

12. Member
    I am looking for a new rub rail for a Bumble Bee 200PV. It is a black base with a green insert (round rubber piece). Any idea where I can get one?

13. Member
    Just about any marina dealer will be able to get it for you.

14. Member
    Guess I will try D&D Marine in Athens since they are a Phoenix Dealer. Maybe the rub rails are similar.

15. Member
    Let us know if the new ones are the same.
    I need a new rail too.

16. Member
    Does anyone know if the new style console tops that BeeLine started using on the 2100's are available for sale or for replacement parts?? I believe it still uses the same windshield as all the 2100's did??? When Phoenix took over the Bees and started the BeeLine, they basically just cut off the big round guage hump and added the new black plastic extension over the top of the old console...The guage setup and big flat spot for a larger fishfinder is a big plus in my book...I just want to upgrade the old Bee with these console tops for more wind protection...Im 6'4" tall and my head sticks up a couple feet above the windshield...lol...any info would be greatly appreciated

17. Member
    I have a 2001 2100 supervee single console. Looking for the interior lights one on each side of boat. By console and passenger seat. They rock up or down to turn on.Cant find them anywhere on net or any dealers. Anybody have any advice.

Maxima Alb 063CL 10 Watt Halogen Courtesy Cabin Light Marine Boat | eBay

Quote Originally Posted by Bee 1001 View Post
    I have a 2001 2100 supervee single console. Looking for the interior lights one on each side of boat. By console and passenger seat. They rock up or down to turn on.Cant find them anywhere on net or any dealers. Anybody have any advice.

19. Member
    hey there..im looking for a windshield for my 1986 V178 bumble bee..any suggestions on where to find one?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12