Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Pics of the Bee's

Alright guys all of the other forums have pictures of the owners boats. Let's show them some nice looking rides.

2. Member
    our boat.jpg 2000 bumble bee pro sport 180 /150 mercury xr6
    Last edited by 2000 bumblebee ps 180; 11-16-2012 at 12:33 PM.

My 1997 18'6" Bee...A Real Handfull!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

4. Member
    Timmernator

love the Bee!!, it's bad !!!

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BadBee99 View Post
    Timmernator

love the Bee!!, it's bad !!!
    Thanks BadBee ...Its been a good one for the last year...I have added a bunch since this picture...new Humminbird 1198 and 958...new MinnKota Fortrex TM....hopefully a new Humminbird 360 and Minnkots Talon on the back by spring....also some new style seats...

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by timmernator View Post
    Thanks BadBee ...Its been a good one for the last year...I have added a bunch since this picture...new Humminbird 1198 and 958...new MinnKota Fortrex TM....hopefully a new Humminbird 360 and Minnkots Talon on the back by spring....also some new style seats...
    Expect trouble getting the seats in. Mine were fun with the adjustable seat.

BadBee99

7. Member
    Nice looking BB's I need t post mine up.

8. Member

My new to me BEE!!

BEE2.jpg 2008 2100 Mercury 250pro xs

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lineman74 View Post
    BEE2.jpg 2008 2100 Mercury 250pro xs
    Man, I wish I had those new dash extensions and higher windshields...love the seats too...Your boat is really the same as my 2100 ProSport with the new additions (dash/seats,taller windshields) that BeeLine added when they took over...I hope to find a nice used 21' BeeLine like yours in the next year or 2...you will love this boat...rides like a Cadillac....can also land a small plane on the front deck...lol

If you dont mind me askin, what kind of price did you have to pay for you 2008 model? How many hours on motor? By the way, Love the color! My truck is the same color blue...debating on wrapping my boat solid blue on top...Silver sides...already has a black bottom....I was lookin at a new one at Reynolds Racing Marine in Harriman Tn a year ago or so...Seems like it was a new 2010 model?? I think that was the last year they made them, but not for sure...

bw2100_4.jpg

Com'on Bee owners.....lets put some life back into these Bees!!!! Post some pics!!!!
    Last edited by timmernator; 01-14-2013 at 01:17 PM.

10. Member
    Man, I wish I had those new dash extensions and higher windshields...love the seats too...Your boat is really the same as my 2100 ProSport with the new additions (dash/seats,taller windshields) that BeeLine added when they took over...I hope to find a nice used 21' BeeLine like yours in the next year or 2...you will love this boat...rides like a Cadillac....can also land a small plane on the front deck...lol

If you dont mind me askin, what kind of price did you have to pay for you 2008 model? How many hours on motor? By the way, Love the color! My truck is the same color blue...debating on wrapping my boat solid blue on top...Silver sides...already has a black bottom....I was lookin at a new one at Reynolds Racing Marine in Harriman Tn a year ago or so...Seems like it was a new 2010 model?? I think that was the last year they made them, but not for sure...

bw2100_4.jpg

Com'on Bee owners.....lets put some life back into these Bees!!!! Post some pics!!!!
    Thx I took it out for the first time and love it. I got 70.6 on GPS with a 26p full tank and fully loaded with 2 people. I paid 23,000 161hrs I heard they stopped making them in 2010.thats a nice bee what year is it?

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lineman74 View Post
    Thx I took it out for the first time and love it. I got 70.6 on GPS with a 26p full tank and fully loaded with 2 people. I paid 23,000 161hrs I heard they stopped making them in 2010.thats a nice bee what year is it?
    Its a 2001...found it up in the boonies 50 miles east of St. Louis, out in the farmland...guy bought it new, but let it get faded...he paid $42,000 in 2001...I got it for $10K as is...198 hours on it...water sanded and buffed...looked pretty good, but the fading is starting to come back....I think Im going to get it wrapped to protect it from the sun...My brother just popped on a Humminbird 360, so hopefully it will be on by next weekend....next is to install a recessed trolling motor tray...maybe next weekend....gonna be a mess

12. Member
    Heres a more recent pic I took late summer after a TX on Cherokee Lake

2012-10-13_15-43-02_601 #2.jpg

13. Member
    Heres a more recent pic I took late summer after a TX on Cherokee Lake

2012-10-13_15-43-02_601 #2.jpg
    Where you located in Knoxville? Dont see many Bee's round here.

14. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ssuvette View Post
    Where you located in Knoxville? Dont see many Bee's round here.
    West Knoxville...close to Beardon Middle School....I only know of one other one that Ive seen...and hes is our club...I forget the color of his boat....What year is yours?

15. Member
    West Knoxville...close to Beardon Middle School....I only know of one other one that Ive seen...and hes is our club...I forget the color of his boat....What year is yours?
    ive got one outta lenoir city

16. Member
    ive got one outta lenoir city
    ,,,we should start a Bee Club.....lol

17. Member

18. Member

Looks like you were one of the lucky ones like me and got stuck with maroon seat inserts...really limits replacement seats.....Seems like every car, truck or boat Ive had has been both hunter green or maroon...one more reason Im changing the color....is your side stripe black cherry in color? Mine looks the same?

19. Member
    Looks like you were one of the lucky ones like me and got stuck with maroon seat inserts...really limits replacement seats.....Seems like every car, truck or boat Ive had has been both hunter green or maroon...one more reason Im changing the color....is your side stripe black cherry in color? Mine looks the same?
    Yeah But honestly I do not mind the seats cause the guy I got mine from had the seats redone two weeks before I bought it.

And my side stripe is more black then anything... I would just call it dark grey. But i have loved the color so far and the finish is amazing on my boat still.

Oh and when you were talking about racing.... it would be a close one for sure.
    Last edited by ssuvette; 01-22-2013 at 08:46 AM.

20. Member
    Yeah But honestly I do not mind the seats cause the guy I got mine from had the seats redone two weeks before I bought it.

And my side stripe is more black then anything... I would just call it dark grey. But i have loved the color so far and the finish is amazing on my boat still.

Oh and when you were talking about racing.... it would be a close one for sure.
    Yea, its hard to tell in the pictures...My stripes look black sometimes, but in the light you can tell its Black Cherry in color...Mines was pretty faded before purchasing....guy lived in Illinois and must have left it outside during the summers uncovered to be so faded...only had 198 hours on it...I had it nice for a while, but it keeps coming back....so a wrap might delay the fading until Im ready to sell in a year or so....Looking to get a '09-'10 BeeLine 2100

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast