Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ssuvette View Post
    Okay sounds good... me and you... two man bee club that's about all I've seen haha I'll race ya?? Lol
    Bunch Marine had mine upto 72....empty boat....Ive had it up to 68mph gps in Turkey Creek on Loudon with my 110 pound daughter in the boat and still had more left, but backed off...she wanted me to go faster...Havent had a chance to really open it up with a light load....Im runnin a 225efi with a 26p trophy+....12" J&B jackplate.....3.5 inches below the pad....with full TX load and my brother at 300 pounds and me 220...45 gallons gas, full live well...4 batteries.... it will run 64.8 all day on good water...I think it tapped 65 for a second one afternoon...I have a few good nicks in the prop from runnin in TXs all year, so Im sure it would be a bit slower at the moment...still be a good race though...Merc vs Yami

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1beeteam View Post
    Here are some pics of my Bee 97 Pro Vee with 225 EFI

Now 1Beeteams Pro V would blister us a new you know what....much lighter boat....Love the silver/charcoal color with the red lettering and striping ....reminds me of one of Dale Earnhardt's cars... Ive actually been thinking of wrapping mine dark charcoal or silver on the sides and bright yellow on the cap...other stuff too, but dont want to give someone the same idea Ive had for a couple years...

3. Member

Looks like you were one of the lucky ones like me and got stuck with maroon seat inserts...really limits replacement seats.....Seems like every car, truck or boat Ive had has been both hunter green or maroon...one more reason Im changing the color....is your side stripe black cherry in color? Mine looks the same?

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by timmernator View Post
    Looks like you were one of the lucky ones like me and got stuck with maroon seat inserts...really limits replacement seats.....Seems like every car, truck or boat Ive had has been both hunter green or maroon...one more reason Im changing the color....is your side stripe black cherry in color? Mine looks the same?
    Yeah But honestly I do not mind the seats cause the guy I got mine from had the seats redone two weeks before I bought it.

And my side stripe is more black then anything... I would just call it dark grey. But i have loved the color so far and the finish is amazing on my boat still.

Oh and when you were talking about racing.... it would be a close one for sure.
    Last edited by ssuvette; 01-22-2013 at 08:46 AM.

5. Member
    Yeah But honestly I do not mind the seats cause the guy I got mine from had the seats redone two weeks before I bought it.

And my side stripe is more black then anything... I would just call it dark grey. But i have loved the color so far and the finish is amazing on my boat still.

Oh and when you were talking about racing.... it would be a close one for sure.
    Yea, its hard to tell in the pictures...My stripes look black sometimes, but in the light you can tell its Black Cherry in color...Mines was pretty faded before purchasing....guy lived in Illinois and must have left it outside during the summers uncovered to be so faded...only had 198 hours on it...I had it nice for a while, but it keeps coming back....so a wrap might delay the fading until Im ready to sell in a year or so....Looking to get a '09-'10 BeeLine 2100

6. Member
    BumbleBee.jpg New to the site and looking around some good looking bb's on here....here is mine from this weekend still in the works and bringin her back to new....1990 Bumble Bee v178 w/ Mariner Magnum II 150!
    2007 Bullet 21xd Comp Hull Merc 300x

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 178BumbleBee View Post
    BumbleBee.jpg New to the site and looking around some good looking bb's on here....here is mine from this weekend still in the works and bringin her back to new....1990 Bumble Bee v178 w/ Mariner Magnum II 150!
    Lookin good. You might need a new truck to pull that rig though. Id say it struggles

8. Member
    Haha na i Dono about that ol cummins does pretty good!

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 178BumbleBee View Post
    Haha na i Dono about that ol cummins does pretty good!
    Heck, you got it easy...Look what Ott DeFoe posted on his facebook a while back....this is what I would consider a "TX LOAD"

[/IMG]

10. Member
    Holy freakin hell!!! that is awesome!

11. Member
    That is a long load and I bet it is &@/< to back up?

12. Member

13. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BadBee99 View Post
    That is a long load and I bet it is &@/< to back up?
    They dont back em up you ve to unhook the boat then turn the camper around or park the camper then hook the boat back up. My buddies dad does that. Lol.

14. Member
    Here is my 2004 2100 Pro SportP2230021.JPG

15. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ANG View Post
    Here is my 2004 2100 Pro SportP2230021.JPG
    Cool pic with the rocks in the foreground The Bees are ciming out of the woodwork!

16. Member
    I was trying to make the pics larger but I can't figure it out. P2230021.jpg P2230024.jpg

17. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ANG View Post
    I was trying to make the pics larger but I can't figure it out. P2230021.jpg P2230024.jpg
    They are BIG now if you click on picture...Love the look of the cutdown windshields! Looks bad A$$!! ...Im 6'4" tall..I need all the wind protection I can get here in Tennessee during the colder months...you can get by with them down there in Florida ...it still looks really fast!

18. Member
    IMG_0017.jpg2003 BEE 2006 250 XS

19. Member
    Good lookin Bee William! Did it come with those seats? Or are they later model ones that were put in?

20. Member
    William nice talking to you at Elk river ramp the other day. And a good looking boat for sure.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast