Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Member
    I know you didn't ask this but, if it doesn't have to go in the garage, back it up to the fence and get one of those canopies to shade it from the weather.

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly View Post
    Doesn't help with the width. I am struggling with this right now trying to find a boat that will fit through a 94" opening.
    If you are looking at new Bass cat has options. They need to know when they build it though. I realize this is the tin thread but I figured it was worth mentioning.
    Last edited by bfrank; 01-12-2018 at 10:06 PM.

3. Member
    Back it as close as you can then unhook and use your riding mower, if you have one, to finish getting it in. As finances allow, a one stall, detached garage would go great straight back at the end of your drive and into what I assume is your backyard.

4. Member
    I have a 178 with a jack plate and 75 hp mercury. I had to get it stored in my 21 foot deep garage. The 178 takes 21 foot five (but the jack plate adds four inches) and the 188 takes 21 foot 8. I installed a Fulton bolt on swing tongue and placed it as far back on the tongue as would work, then moved the trailer jack back on the C channel and replaced the ranger trailer jack with a Fulton 2 (ball bearing swivel wheel). I can now easily get my boat in the 21 foot deep garage space. I noticed, at the boat shows, many boat manufacturers are locating their trailer jacks back under the boat so they can put the swing tongue right under the front of the boat, it sure shortens the overall package and it worked for me. Plus the Fulton jack makes it easy to roll my boat around. I found that out on some former threads on this forum, thanks guys.

5. Member
    This is a 3 year old thread....

Yea he moved to Houston and sold the boat.

Have an adventure everyday !
    2006 PT 175 TX 60 HP.

7. Member
    That's a tough task with truck my friend, especially at night when it's dark. Not much room for error, get yourself a dolly/gojack. That being said your driveway seems flat so I would be surprised if you can't maneuver it by hand somewhat if needed. Work smarter not harder. Use the truck as far as you can and then push by hand with GoJack if needed. I have pushed my Triton on a smooth surface

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123