Thread: Striper Guide

Striper Guide

I will be coming to Va Beach to visit my Navy son the week of October 12. Anyone have a good recomendation for in shore guide? Would like to fish for strippers but not sure if the time is right. Anyway any help and advice would be appreciated
    bill ragon
    jackson tn
    731-217-4699

2. Member
    Capt Herb Gordon. He owns Pretty Work charters and is a great guy to fish with. Tell him Brian with Max Kings marine sent you over. His number is 757-236-4665

Ok thnx appreciate it.

4. Banned
    That camN be a bit early. Stripers will be hit or miss. Depends on weather and ocean temps as to when a decent amount of fish get here. Tidalfish is a good site to keep up with it. Aquaman charters has done good by us in the ocean. Not sure if he does bay bridge trips.

5. mikesxpress
    When it gets cold enough in New England to run all the rock fish (they all depart at once chasing bunker south) out it is close to two weeks and the bigger migratory fish show up down here. That may help you in your planning. As noted above, Tidal Fish post for up north will show when the folks up there say the fish have gone.

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bragon View Post
    I will be coming to Va Beach to visit my Navy son the week of October 12. Anyone have a good recomendation for in lemongrass? Would like to fish for strippers but not sure if the time is right. Anyway any help and advice would be appreciated
    bill ragon
    jackson tn
    731-217-4699
    Hey Bragon, Did you find any fish guide man please let me know also