Kinda sucks sitting around - not allowed to drive while waiting for heart surgery #14. Haven't fished since April. Going to Joe Wheeler State Park in Rogersville AL (wife and I love that place). Its the wife birthday week when we go. Friends are also coming with 2 camper units and go fishing with me (can't be left alone - in case of stroke happens before surgery).

So I started prepping the pontoon boat since its only been recently they kinda fixed the pacemaker to where I could do more than 3-5 minutes of activity. Only problem is, too many times up and down that pontoon trailer ladder and one knee or the other goes out on me, and now can barely stand up. Couldn't walk more than 50ft anyways, but power wheelchair gets me out there and back from the boat canopy in the back yard.

Got all the lights working on the bow area (Bluewater LED white lights) for night fishing, as well as High Output and Low Output UV lights (seeing the fishing line at distance, and for tying knots at night). Pontoon boat has been rerigged with Bluewater LED's (everywhere) plus got these 1 watt per lamp docking lights (total of 6) that also put out a lot of white light on the water (great for fishing at night), brings in the minnows, then fish, and bigger fish. Buddy caught a 35lb blue channel cat last year off my boat. That was just with the docking lights on. So now I have white leds around the whole underside of the bow with more lights ordered to take it past the gates on either side. Also have led lit cupholders (blue and red I got off ebay).

Installed new electric anchors on the bow and aft (aft one sits under the portypotty stand). Its still in progress so having to ask friends for help to finish since I've tore up the knee again. VA is suppose to do something in Oct for the knees. Replaced the stereo head with another newer one so no more MP3 CD's, I can use a SD card now (and has bluetooth for phone making/receiving calls). I've also got courtesy leds (blue mostly). The boarding lights are remote controlled so I can push a remote as we approach the boat to light up in interior with white light for boarding, it will also change to red (use that for when we out on the water and not ruin the nightvision). White light is directed down into the water (except for docking lights).

I also have the electric bimini top that is also remote controlled, as is the trolling motor - a Powerdrive v2 I-Pilot has the anchor lock feature which I like. Wife and I are both handicapped (she has MS). We kinda wanted to get a slip, but they stuck us all the way at the end of a slip (just to get the money I guess). Said they would move us closer, but after 6 months, I got tired of paying the 500 a quarter for a slip that was WAY too far for us even in wheelchairs. So if anyone is in the Rogersville AL area 21st - 28th, just look for the guy (otherwise known as the crazy old man to my friends) in a Voyager pontoon boat with an AF Vietnam Vet ballcap.

my underrail led's lights (not the fishing lights)

docking lights (6), 4 in front stacked, 2 on sides.

fishing lights (wires are cleaned up and tied up now), gonna add more white on the sides

another view

boarding lights (red position)

boarding lights in white position

Here's a view of the inside of one of 2 bow storage boxes, put a ground distribution block so I didn't have to run but one ground from console to one in each box, so I could add grounds to lights or whatever there, rather than back to the console distribution panels. Battery is for the trolling motor and front electric anchor. Also going to use it to power the fishing lights since I don't use the trolling motor at night.

The red waterproof switch in this pic is (2 of them) for the UV lights, one switch controls Low Output UV, other switch controls High Output UV's.

On the outside of the rail is the HO UV lights, and if you look closely underneath, you'll see the LO UV lights, so HO faces outward to show the fishing lines in the water, LO facing downward to not shine in out eyes but enough to see to tie knots, etc.

my favorite fishing chairs - reclining bucket high back seats, those docking lights have been replaced

LED cupholders

fishfinder GPS both on console and bow

console cupholders

console layout

and here's my buddy who caught that big cat last year. Looking forward to more of the same.