Advice needed from prop guys on 2014 Stratos 294 w/200 SHO

I have a new 2014 Stratos 294XLE with a Yamaha 200hp SHO. I'm now trying to get her setup correctly. I tried a 27" Tempest and best performance was 5300rpm at 2.75" below pad for a top speed of 69.5 gps. I've tried going lower but lost speed and handling. I tried a 26 pitch Tempest and could only get 67.4 mph at 2.25" below pad but the rpms did raise to 5700. Both Tempests would spin just as the boat planed out. I tried a 26 pitch Fury yesterday and I really liked the way the boat planed out. No spinning on break over like the Tempests but I still couldn't get the top end speed equal to the 27 Tempest. It planed out really quick and best performance was 5400 rpm at 67.5 mph, 20 psi at 2.5" below pad. All theses numbers are for tournament loaded 2 people and over half tank of gas at 2000 ft above sea level elevation.
    I'm going to try to get a Yamaha 25 T1 prop and try it this weekend. Do you guys with experience on this setup think the Yamaha prop would have better top end than the 27 Tempest? It seems most guys go with the Yamaha prop with this setup but I have seen some guys with the Tempest or a 26 pitch Fury. I mostly run the boat at my local lakes and the elevations are around 2000 ft above sea level, so I know that I won’t be able to reach the performance that others see, if that helps any. Thanks for any suggestions.

2. Member
    Select the prop that puts your motor at the maximum RPM's that Yamaha recommends for your motor. Don't select a prop based solely on speed. The 27P and 26P are too high of pitch for your motor.

3. Member
    You'll get more rpms and power from the 25 even at 2000'

4. BBC SPONSOR
    You need to make sure that you get 6000 rpm with the sho let me know how the 25 t does.

5. Member
    I tried out a 25p T1 today and found the performance I've been looking for. My best numbers now are 71 mph at 5800 rpm, 2 in below pad and 20 psi at 2000 ft above sea level, with 2 people, tournament loaded and over half tank of gas. The boat planes out really fast with no spinning and has great lift. I'm sure I could run mid 70's in cooler temps at lower elevation. Thanks again for all the help and suggestions.