Aerator Timer Replacement

image.jpgimage.jpg
    These pictures are the aerator timer that controls my 2 livewells on my 1996 Dual Pro 185. It stopped working for 1 of the livewells and needs to be replaced. There's no manufacturer name, numbers, nothin....just a black box with a mounting hole in the middle. Anybody have any idea on where I can get a replacement or have an alternative solution they can suggest? Hopefully somebody knows something about this thing. Thanks.

2. Member
    I have a pro craft fish and ski, it had just an on off switch converted to a timer with an adjustable potentiometer knob, think I bought it at Cabelas or Bass Pro shops really an easy install just had to make the hole in dash a little bit bigger.
    good luck

3. Upper Chesapeake Bay Club Moderator RiverRatMD's Avatar
    ^^

+1 - that's what I did years ago when mine went up on my 180
    Gambler 2200 / PRoCraft 180 / Roughneck Jet / Mercury 250XB, 175 / Evinrude 50

4. Member
    Kcollins, you can get timers from other boats, My buddies went out on bass tracker, I got one for stratos boat at marina and just cut wires and wired his plug to the new timer. Timer wasn't but 8 dollars or so.basspro has them also for sale. EDWARD SMITH Oh yea, many for sale on ebay, may even find yours or even same color wires.
    Last edited by esmith4628; 08-25-2014 at 05:42 PM.

5. Member
    I'm looking at swapping it out for a rig rite timer. They said I can connect both my pumps to a single timer. Really don't want to have to find mounting locations for 2 separate timers.