Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
  1. Member
    can we still get a ruling on the 15% vs 30% .... is this like a biker thing where only 30% of fisherman are as bad a#$ as Rex is or not... just need some help.. is there a coupon code involved?? if so, sign me up, I am now a 30%er and proud to wear it on my sleeve!

2. Member
    Rex is a straight up dude,...I've fished with him in an ABA Regional...nice guy!.... I would never have guessed that he was a 30%er......you never know........
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

3. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kwhorne View Post
    can we still get a ruling on the 15% vs 30% .... is this like a biker thing where only 30% of fisherman are as bad a#$ as Rex is or not... just need some help.. is there a coupon code involved?? if so, sign me up, I am now a 30%er and proud to wear it on my sleeve!
    A 30% is someone who pays to use a product and pretends that got paid to use it. For example if I put in a Prostaff application in for Strike King, after I am excepted I would get 15% off all orders over a certain amout then you pay to have a jersey made with the sponsors logos that you paid to use.

I'm gonna send a check for 30% to the winner of this pissing match, whomever that is.

Second place gets 15%.

5. Member
    that damn Rex!.........stone the bastage!.................................................
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by desertdog View Post
    A 30% is someone who pays to use a product and pretends that got paid to use it. For example if I put in a Prostaff application in for Strike King, after I am excepted I would get 15% off all orders over a certain amout then you pay to have a jersey made with the sponsors logos that you paid to use.
    If that's what someone wants to do, who gives a crap.

7. Member
    Sound like all Rex did wrong was fish the ABT

I'm just a stupid musky fisherman, so could you explain to me why this other guy you're talking to offends you so much? Does he not pretend to get paid correctly, or is it that he pretends to get paid in the first place?

9. Member
    I still don't understand the origin of the 30%.. is this just a slang term? If he only gets 15% off and has the logo on his truck, boat, or jersey.... then at least he got 15% off because he would already have a boat, truck, or jersey probably.... saving $$ is a good thing...

I dont know how this stuff works nor do i know the people involved but someone pretending to get paid to use a product but in reality he himself pays to use it; that guy is sad. Why do people pretend to be someone other than themselves? Oh well. I guess "fake it til you make it".

11. Member
    I'm certain Rex is gonna loose a lot of sleep over this accusation,......he's fragile like that...........................
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I've scanned quickly through this whole thread and I'm no further ahead than I was at your first post.....what exactly business is it of yours what Rex does or doesn't do about anything? How does anything that Rex does affect you personally? And what prompted you to come on BBC and bash him?

Now the pot is boiling !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Al from Canada View Post
    I've scanned quickly through this whole thread and I'm no further ahead than I was at your first post.....what exactly business is it of yours what Rex does or doesn't do about anything? How does anything that Rex does affect you personally? And what prompted you to come on BBC and bash him?
    "Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." - Aldous Huxley

I'm stilll waiting on the "Yo momma" jokes

If I fished to live.....I'd starve to death!

16. Member
    yo momma be so fat that there ain't no other place to look!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

WAIT A GOSH DANG MINUTE HERE!!! You mean people are getting paid to catch bass and getting discounts to represent and advertise equipment and merchandise? When did this start? Why wasn't I told about it?
    Kevin
    2009 Champion 183CX

18. Banned
    I'll take a stab at that. It's because somehow a bunch of folks seem to think that if someone decides to get a prostaff position and make a little money on the side or gets a discount on product, it makes them an object of ridicule for God knows what reason. If they wear a jersey, so freakin' what? Part of it is envy, part is following the herd and a lot of it comes from the 3rd grade schoolyard mentality where it is cool to pick on someone for a stupid reason,like a haircut, clothes or whatever. It's damn sad to see that a few never left 3rd grade, in that they just can't help but pick on others to feel better about themselves.

Dog, you need to man up and apologize here to Rex, then us for witnessing you being a tool. Grow up.

19. Member
    Yo mommas so fat she sat on an iPhone and turned it into an iPad.

20. Member
    Yo mommas so fat she jumped up in the air and got stuck

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast