selling my Bennington

Finally came to the conclusion that we just aren't going to use this rig anymore, it's only got 27 hours on it. It's an '08 2275FSi with lots of options..... tri-toon with the perfromance plus pkg. lifting strakes, alum sheathed under deck, underfloor storage, 12" bimini with LED lights, big lounge chairs up front, rear fish station with live well, 24v. Motorguide Varimax trolling motor, onboard Pro Charger with 2 Deka batts, upgraded Garmin 400C sonar. Powered by a Merc 175 Pro Xs with a Smartcraft monitor and a CMC hyd. jack plate. This engine is PERFECT and hauls this rig to 44 mph with the top up and fishing gear. Custom built "Pacific" tandem torsion axle trailer with disc brakes, swing away tongue and brand new Kumho 857's 195/14 tires. I will post a price tomorrow as I have seen a bunch of different numbers, I know I paid about $44k for it new, added a lot of components and the new ones are waaaaay out there. Here's some pics. 8/19/14, well after talking to a few dealers I'm going to ask $39,995
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Cyncwby; 08-19-2014 at 01:50 PM.

Wow......good luck

2015 Ranger Z119c / 2015 Merc 225 Pro X​S

3. Banned
    You might want to price your boat on NADA.com. While I often disagree with the prices quoted on there, it's all you've got. I have a 2 year old Bennington 24SSLX, however mine has the more desirable rear facing 48" lounging bed and a Yamaha F150 fourstroke motor--and it cost less new than your asking price. You're out of the ball park in your asking price. One thing on your side is that there may be relatively few pontoon boats in your retail market available used as not all of the U.S. has great marine dealerships and inland rivers/lakes..

4. Member
    Well you should see the prices for used Pontoons around Lake Havasu, Lake Mead area. My Nada was 33k and it doesn't ask for hours on the boat and motor. I may be high but one guy sold an '05 Bennington 24' double pontoon with a 150 Yamaha for $41k. I'm in no hurry, if someone wants nice VERY clean loaded low hour tri-toon with a custom built trailer then we can talk.

5. Banned