Which Depth Finder ?????

Hello Gents, Little help on depth finders. Looking at the $400.00 to $600.00 range depth finders. Which one of the makes you all think would give you the most bang for the buck ??? All seem like winners when you are reading about them, But figured people that have used them would be more informative. Thanks for any and all help.

2. Member
    I have a HDS5 and a HDI 7 Elite. Both I purchased reconditioned from Cabelas with full warranty. The 7 HDI I paid $299 for which comes without a ducer but I already had one on my boat.. The HDS5 I got same way but got it last year and cant recall the price I think $199.. Very Pleased with both..
    2019 Crestliner PT 20 - Mercury 200 Pro XS 4s - Columbus, OH

3. Member
    +1 on Elite 7,I'm very pleased with mine.Wish I'd known about that Cabelas deal,though.

Thank you so much for your replies. I got on to Cabelas web site, but am having a hard time locating the refurbished unit. could you direct me into finding this feature on there site. Thanks again for the valuable info.

5. Member
    I don't see any of them listed at the moment but keep a eye out there. They never seem to be out of the Bargain Cave I only have seem them listed on the main site..
    2019 Crestliner PT 20 - Mercury 200 Pro XS 4s - Columbus, OH

6. Member
    If it was me, I would look on here for people selling them. You can get some good deals.

Thanks for the help guys. Will be looking out.