Lightbulb Pictures and Videos

Guys....just as a reminder here...if you want to post your pictures and videos, you will need to use a host site such as Photobucket or Tinypics
    You upload your photos/videos to these sites and then get the "URL" information and copy it.
    Once you have done that then you can paste it in your post and it will display itself

I will gladly help anyone, but thought this would help some of you out

Great Fishing,
    Mike

2. RIP -April 30,2023
    I downloaded photo bucket but have no idea what to do with it. . Gonna need some help for sure.

3. Member
    I was not aware you could up load vids to BBC? Doesn't everyone already use host sites?
    Jason

Quote Originally Posted by 1outlaw View Post
    I was not aware you could up load vids to BBC? Doesn't everyone already use host sites?
    No......some are still trying to figure it out

Quote Originally Posted by cbailey View Post
    I downloaded photo bucket but have no idea what to do with it. . Gonna need some help for sure.
    Let me know Chris....we can get you rolling and anyone else having the same issues

6. Member
    Just out of curiosity, do you guys know if the guy who has a couple of Youtube videos of his Stroker doing 109 MPH is on here? If I remember correctly one of the boats is yellow and another is red. There's one of him with a Phase III Yamaha that throws a prop blade, bends his prop shaft, and tears up his motor cowling. His buddy filming sees it and says, "Oh shit, that's bad right there! That shouldn't be more than a few thousand dollars to fix." I laugh every time I watch that video. I don't own a Stroker, but I like watching the speed videos of them!

The yellow and blue one is Kurt Mourer ie stroker300x which is the 109 with the broke wheel

8. Member

this one lol
    That was on Nightmare (she earned her name the first run )

Go100mph.com Call Me for Stroker Sales 501-281-8001

9. Member
    Yep, that's the one! Hahaha I'm not laughing at your misfortune, just your buddy's reaction!

10. Member
    there's also one of the blue/yellow/300x running 109 when a blade slings on the white river.