renewing engine 200 ox66

have a 193 champion,2000 md.with a1999 engine.What would it cost to send hdro-tech the engine and tell them to build the engine and do a complete phase3 upgrade??estmate only

2. Member
    My guess is 3-4 grand easy

3. Iowa/Wisconsin/Hunting & Gun Lodge/Stroker Moderator Wags's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rboren View Post
    have a 193 champion,2000 md.with a1999 engine.What would it cost to send hdro-tech the engine and tell them to build the engine and do a complete phase3 upgrade??estmate only
    Give Wayne a call 417-725-5746 he will help you with all the questions you have. I have had 2 motors done by Hydro Tec and I absolutely have no complaints at all.
    LeaLea

4. Member
    thanks, nothing bothering me about the engines condition,just afraid to start doing mods to an old motor.where are they located and what is the best way to get an engine to them?

5. Iowa/Wisconsin/Hunting & Gun Lodge/Stroker Moderator Wags's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rboren View Post
    thanks, nothing bothering me about the engines condition,just afraid to start doing mods to an old motor.where are they located and what is the best way to get an engine to them?
    Location is in Nixa Missouri, looks like about 6.5 hours for you, closer than my drive. Give Wayne a call you can have it shipped to him if you want to do that. Here is there web site
    Hydro Tec Homepage
    Again great people to deal with.
    LeaLea

6. Member
    thank u much

7. Member
    Give us a shout this week. We can go over a few options with you. Myself, Wayne, or Jon can steer you in the right direction!

8. RIP -April 30,2023
    I cant say enough about HT. Super nice bunch of folks and always helpful and they know their stuff!!!! They will have my X in their possession before its all over with!

9. Iowa/Wisconsin/Hunting & Gun Lodge/Stroker Moderator Wags's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cbailey View Post
    I cant say enough about HT. Super nice bunch of folks and always helpful and they know their stuff!!!! They will have my X in their possession before its all over with!
    I could not agree more Chris. I will be seeing them tomorrow morning, looking forward to it.
    LeaLea

10. Member
    I second Hydrotec! Got my second motor from them this summer, great guys, work and service!