Thread: 85 371v...

85 371v...

Looking for help with th flipping deck extenion. Would like to add it on but kinda cornfused on how to exactly go about it. Would like to find one somebody was trying to sale or part with. Any suggestions... Thanks

I don't believe that Ranger had a flipping deck option on those older Rangers. So, if you want a flipping deck you will have to make one. A friend of mine made a flipping deck for his older Champion. He used marine grade plywood, cut to fit the space he had, carpeted the deck, and then bought a seat mount for a fold down style seat and screwed it to the bottom of the deck right where the middle seat post would go. This way, he could easily remove the flipping deck when he wanted.
    "The man of system is apt to be very wise in his own conceit; and is often so enamored with the supposed beauty of his own ideal plan of government that he cannot suffer the smallest deviation from any part of it…He seems to imagine that he can arrange the different members of a great society with as much ease as the hand arranges the different pieces upon a chessboard.” Adam Smith, The Theory of Moral Sentiments

3. Member
    yea i thnk thats where im headed myself man, thanks for the reply