Looking for a co-angler, North Ala.

I need a co-angler for the upcoming Frog & other Tourneys on Lake Guntersville.
    Pm me if interested.

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockhead2 View Post
    I need a co-angler for the upcoming Frog & other Tourneys on Lake Guntersville.
    Pm me if interested.
    I would be interested. How do u pm and what does it mean. Is there someplace on BBC that tells u what am the abreveation s mean? As my name says, been on gville for 30yrs. I live in Huntsville. Been reading BBC for a long time, just don't post much,great site.

A "PM" is just an internal email system. Most forum softwares have it. You have to be "logged in", of course. It means "Private Message". If you get a "PM", there will be a flag on "notifications" when you login.

Single left-click on the blue "Rockhead2". There will be a "dropdown menu" including "Profile". Under that, you'll see "private message". Click that. Type message. Probably good to just trade email addresses or names & phone numbers.

4. Member
    Thanks for the info. This is what I love about this web site. If everybody in this world are as helpful as the people on this site, na that is wishful thinking.
    Thanks walkabout7781. If u ever fish gville, get in touch with me. If anyone needs info about gville let me know