Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
  1. Member
    Wildcat Dude ................... What's wrong?

2. Member
    Former army national guard soldier here. Just found out about your event and would love to get some more info so I can see if I can manage to get free and bring my boat up for the event. Email is jmjr857@gmail.com.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fishingman4336 View Post
    Former army national guard soldier here. Just found out about your event and would love to get some more info so I can see if I can manage to get free and bring my boat up for the event. Email is jmjr857@gmail.com.
    Good evening,
    First of all ... Thank you for your service.
    We have a Facebook page called Fishing Wth a Solder .... and we have a web site Fishing With A Soldier

Everything is posted there .... if you can come, on the website, there is a tab for registration ... its totally free ... just your
    time and gas to be there.

4. Member
    Hello Everyone,
    I was wondering if there was a contact number for anyone overseeing the event. I am looking forward to attending , and I am truly greatfull to have such an opportunity. I was just hoping to touch base with someone regarding the details etc.etc. and such so I am fully prepared.
    Thanks and good day to all....
    Shane
    YARG.....LET ER EAT!!

5. Member
    "Good morning, Due to weather concerns, we are moving this event to Sunday April 26th. Please help pass the word to everyone and please let me know if you will NOT be able to attend on Sunday. Thank you for your time this morning.

The time schedule is still the same, registration starting at 6:15 a.m. and weigh in at 3:00 p.m. "

Sadly I won't be able to make Sunday. I hope everyone has a safe trip!

6. Member
    Please be patient ....
    Weather conditions are changing .... we will make the call 5pm tonight and post on Facebook,
    send out Emails and texts

We might be able to salvage Saturday

Rich

7. Member
    "Alright, after further consideration, SAFETY is the biggest issue for this event. We will have it on Sunday. Same times. If you cannot make it, we understand, but please try your hardest to do so to make this event a success!

They are saying that we are going to have up to 60MPH winds and isolated tornadoes.

Chase"

I received this e-mail at 11:50 Central. I assume the call was made early. Thanks for trying and once again I wish those who can make it a safe journey and hope you catch enough to wear your thumbs out!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234