Options for adding another Helix to Console

When bought my new boat I didn’t know what I didn’t know. I have Helix 10 MSI on console and Helix 9 MDI on bow.
    I think I should have put 2 Helix 12 on the console and 1 on the bow.

Option 1
    I think I would like to add another 10 to the console to be used for a map. If I did that could I also use it to split screen the SI, left on one and right on the other or just use one for map and the other for SI.

Option 2
    Move the Helix 9 from bow to console for map. I could then add Helix 12 to bow/M360.

In either scenario above Would it be beneficial to add a gps puck closer to the transducer for increased accuracy? If so which one should it be connected to?

Are both options viable, is there a reason I should not do it or it wouldn’t work?

The units have a built-in GPS antenna. Units at the bow will have GPS close to a trolling motor attached sonar transducer.

The AS GPS HS would be a benefit at the bow for the bow units for the Heading Sensor function. Makes no difference which of two units at the bow it would be connected to, it can be shared if wanted.

For displaying the 360 (original or MEGA) a 12" is better than a 10" and way better than a 9". To run the MEGA 360 with a Helix, the unit must be a G3N or G4N SI+ or DI+ model. Generation versions matter.
    Wayne Purdum
    Charlottesville, Va.
    Helix 12 CHIRP MEGA+ SI G3N/G4N, Helix 15 CHIRP MEGA SI+ GPS G4N
    SOLIX 12 SI/G3, Helix 8 CHIRP MEGA SI+ G4N, Ultrex 80/LINK, MEGA360,
    MEGA LIVE, LIVE TL

This is the MEGA 360 displayed on a 12" and 10"

Wayne Purdum
    Charlottesville, Va.
    Helix 12 CHIRP MEGA+ SI G3N/G4N, Helix 15 CHIRP MEGA SI+ GPS G4N
    SOLIX 12 SI/G3, Helix 8 CHIRP MEGA SI+ G4N, Ultrex 80/LINK, MEGA360,
    MEGA LIVE, LIVE TL