Page 58 of 61 FirstFirst ... 8485657585960 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,160 of 1202
  1. Bringer Of The 'Bird sfw1960's Avatar
    Sweet...
    I haven't goofed with AC PC much lately, life changing circumstances, lack of using our own boat, and I rarely boot windows 7 , been running Linux for a few years and do NOT have that awful spyware filth called windows 10 on ANY device in our household.
    I couldn't get HBPC to run on a windows emulator, so I've probably got to get a virtual machine set-up after I move one of my machines to a newer Linux distro.
    Time seems to go faster the older we get!
    I'm gunna fish, and try to dig more into it - but I might be using different hardware, which means a total rebuild...
    Keep up the excellent work Mike!
    I appreciate your efforts immensely.

RAS
    Robert
    Newaygo CTY, MI
    Helix12MSI G2N v1.84/Helix10MSI G2N v1.84/Helix10MDI G2N v1.84/ASGPSHSx2/iPilotLinkv2.15/2.04RC-1+2/

2. Member
    Hello. Is another 3rd party software to view .acu data? Looking for solution - not all .acu files are import from zerolines card to AC Pro, map isn't complete in computer ,but in MFD - all files exists, full info on map.
    Thanks in advance.

3. Humminbird Moderator SLYDoggie's Avatar
    I want to give major "props" to CamoHunter (Mike) for helping me get the Shoreline Reference created for my 10,000 acre home lake. He built most, if not all, of the tutorials on post #1 and pretty much built this thread but has had limited time in recent years to keep at it. He still hasn't lost his touch though. It's amazing what he knows about AutoChart PC Pro... And there is a lot to this product.

THANKS MIKE!!!!!!

When it comes to AutoChart PC Pro, Mike is the "Wayne P" resource
    ---> Regards, Steve Yarbrough (AKA: SLYDoggieTN on YouTube)
    • Apex 19/16/13, Mega 360, and Mega Live
    • Minn Kota Ulterra Quest Trolling Motor
    • (2) Cannon Optimum Bluetooth Downriggers
    • Impulse Lithium Batteries... 36V 60AH for Trolling Motor, (2) 12V 120AH for Cranking & Electronics, 12V 60AH for Downriggers

4. Bringer Of The 'Bird sfw1960's Avatar

Thumbs Up

Told ya Steve he's THE MAN!

Robert
    Newaygo CTY, MI
    Helix12MSI G2N v1.84/Helix10MSI G2N v1.84/Helix10MDI G2N v1.84/ASGPSHSx2/iPilotLinkv2.15/2.04RC-1+2/

5. Member
    I have two zero line cards that now all the sudden can't copy or delete file from acdata folder on either card. Can't delete acdata folder either to start over. Anyone run into this on there cards? Would the newest humminbird updates have anything to do with corrupting zero line cards now? I check another sd card and copied and deleted files from a normal sd card to make sure it was my sd reader. Thanks.

6. Humminbird Moderator SLYDoggie's Avatar
    Make sure the write protect tab on the side of the card is in the up position. If it is in the down position, nothing can be written to it.
    • Impulse Lithium Batteries... 36V 60AH for Trolling Motor, (2) 12V 120AH for Cranking & Electronics, 12V 60AH for Downriggers

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SLYDoggie View Post
    Make sure the write protect tab on the side of the card is in the up position. If it is in the down position, nothing can be written to it.
    Yeah I check that and even tried something I found online to take write protection off but to know avail.

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SLYDoggie View Post
    Figured it out and not sure how it could be this. But since they are micro cards inside a full size SD card. I took a newly purchased zero line card and put my old micro card in the new full size adapter and everything work like it should in file explorer being able to manipulate the acdata folder. Anyone ever had the SD full size adapter do this? Both of mine have went bad but the micro SD card is still good. Hopefully this will help others in the future.
    Last edited by Cougar76; 06-01-2021 at 04:26 AM.

9. Humminbird Moderator SLYDoggie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cougar76 View Post
    Figured it out and not sure how it could be this. But since they are micro cards inside a full size SD card. I took a newly purchased zero line card and put my old micro card in the new full size adapter and everything work like it should in file explorer being able to manipulate the acdata folder. Anyone ever had the SD full size adapter do this? Both of mine have went bad but the micro SD card is still good.
    Never had this happen before and I've used a lot of SD cards in a variety of devices.

Quote Originally Posted by Cougar76 View Post
    Figured it out and not sure how it could be this. But since they are micro cards inside a full size SD card. I took a newly purchased zero line card and put my old micro card in the new full size adapter and everything work like it should in file explorer being able to manipulate the acdata folder. Anyone ever had the SD full size adapter do this? Both of mine have went bad but the micro SD card is still good.
    Yes I have have failed microSD adapters and had to change them. Two of my Navionics map cards did that.
    Wayne Purdum
    Charlottesville, Va.
    Helix 12 CHIRP MEGA+ SI G3N/G4N, Helix 15 CHIRP MEGA SI+ GPS G4N
    SOLIX 12 SI/G3, Helix 8 CHIRP MEGA SI+ G4N, Ultrex 80/LINK, MEGA360,
    MEGA LIVE, LIVE TL

11. Member
    I’m sure this has already been addressed but I used the search tool and couldn’t come up with anything…I am Considering “lakemaster southeast states” and “Autochart PC” purchase, i would like to study the lakemaster charts from “lake-master southeast states card” using PC. Is it possible to view contents of lakemaster card on PC using “Autochart PC or Humminbird PC” or is this only possible while using the unit?

Quote Originally Posted by Kytrails View Post
    I’m sure this has already been addressed but I used the search tool and couldn’t come up with anything…I am Considering “lakemaster southeast states” and “Autochart PC” purchase, i would like to study the lakemaster charts from “lake-master southeast states card” using PC. Is it possible to view contents of lakemaster card on PC using “Autochart PC or Humminbird PC” or is this only possible while using the unit?
    Only with the map card in a Humminbird unit.

Auto Chart is a contour map creation software utilizing sonar/GPS data from a Humminbird unit via Auto Chart Live or RECORDings.
    HumminbirdPC is waypoint management software.
    Wayne Purdum
    Charlottesville, Va.
    Helix 12 CHIRP MEGA+ SI G3N/G4N, Helix 15 CHIRP MEGA SI+ GPS G4N
    SOLIX 12 SI/G3, Helix 8 CHIRP MEGA SI+ G4N, Ultrex 80/LINK, MEGA360,
    MEGA LIVE, LIVE TL

13. Member
    I have purchased a lakemaster card and the autochart pc pro program. I have started building a map of a small local uncharted lake. Don’t have a lot of data yet but the 3D rendering is AMAZING. Just wondering if someone could help me figure out how I have managed to get only a couple of strips of bottom hardness layers on only part of the map. Is it possible that I didnt have bottom hardness turned on until I made the last couple of laps? Can’t remember, it’s been a few days since I was on the water and don’t remember now if it was an option that I turned on or if something else happened that resulted in just a few laps of bottom hardness data. BD05651B-A497-4028-A32A-C1048A77D15A.png
    HELIX 10 CHIRP MEGA SI+ GPS G4N

14. Member
    Also, anyone know if bottom hardness is determined from SI recordings or from sonar recordings?

15. Member
    Also, anyone know if bottom hardness is determined from SI recordings or from sonar recordings?
    Bottom hardness based on 200khz sonar, B001 channel in .R00XX folder

16. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MaciejK View Post
    Bottom hardness based on 200khz sonar, B001 channel in .R00XX folder
    Thanks! I stayed up until almost 3am last night trying to get familiar with “Autochart”. I am determined to know this software, I think benefits will be well worth it. I also came to same conclusion, B0001 is 200k, B0002 and B0003 are SI. Not sure about B0004.

17. Member
    I have purchased a lakemaster card and the autochart pc pro program. I have started building a map of a small local uncharted lake. Don’t have a lot of data yet but the 3D rendering is AMAZING. Just wondering if someone could help me figure out how I have managed to get only a couple of strips of bottom hardness layers on only part of the map. Is it possible that I didnt have bottom hardness turned on until I made the last couple of laps? Can’t remember, it’s been a few days since I was on the water and don’t remember now if it was an option that I turned on or if something else happened that resulted in just a few laps of bottom hardness data. BD05651B-A497-4028-A32A-C1048A77D15A.png
    I think I finally got all the data uploaded into “Autochart PC Pro” and then converted to custom “Lakemaster Map” and saved to “Autochart Zerolines card”. But it appears that I have two separate bottom hardness files. I worked my way through the “bottom hardness setup” in manual and performed the gain calculations. Uploaded one file as instructed. Then repeated upload of all data and converted to “Lakemaster chart” on “zerolines card” and this is the results. Attachment 468380 I’m not sure how it is possible that I have two different “bottom hardness” layers displayed with different hardness parameters. I think I may have them displayed in different layers somehow…anyone have any idea how this went wrong? Or how to correct it and get all the “bottom hardness displayed with the same parameters?

18. Member
    Can someone tell me if these steps will generate a custom map correctly?
    1. Insert “generic SD” card into slot #1 (left) and insert “Zerolines card” into slot #2 (right).
    2. Record “sonar data” and record “autochart live” data at the same time.
    3. Recorded “Sonar data” will write to “Generic SD” card and “Autochart live” data to “Zerolines card”.
    4. Import both into Autochart PC Pro (in order to convert data to lakemaster map).
    5. Export “custom lakemaster chart” to “zerolines card” which can be used as a basemap or overlay.

19. Member

Trying to read these tutorials, but when I click on links, I’m asked for “google access”, anyone know what that’s about? There is an option to request access, which I did, says I will be notified by mail if I’m granted access…

20. Member
    Wow, that's odd. They used to be PDF's, easily accessed.

I see no one has answered your inquiries yet. I'm no expert but would like to point out that you don't HAVE to convert your autochart live files that you recorded directly to your ZLC via the Autochart pro software. Your head unit should read them directly off the ZLC. Sonar recordings I believe do have to go through the software, but not the other file type. I have the Autochart software package, not the pro version, but once I'd converted my previous sonar recordings, I do everything from the ZLC, recording and viewing on the unit while on the water.

Page 58 of 61 FirstFirst ... 8485657585960 ... LastLast