Page 60 of 61 FirstFirst ... 105058596061 LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,200 of 1202
  1. Member
    Quik update. I deleted the folder that I created from the SD card. Inserted the card into my 899 and exported my unit's waypoints onto it. This created the correct file on the card and allowed me to export from Autochart. Apparently, I hadn't created the folder correctly. Hopefully this can help someone down the road if there's someone else as tech disabled as myself out there. PS, thanks Wayne for checking in.

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DublD61 View Post
    PS. Also getting the Google drive access denied message. Have requested access.
    Is there any update on this? I would like to go through the tutorials but am still denied access.

Is there any update on this? I would like to go through the tutorials but am still denied access.
    Updates coming....stay tuned.

4. Member
    Al from Canada made me a moderator for this forum, and I think I've got the links updated so that you no longer need to request permissions to access. Google drive changed the links to them a while back, and I had to edit the links to make them work again. If someone can test the new links and confirm if they are working, please let me know.
    I am also going to work on probably creating a new AutoChart resource thread, and archive this one. This one is now 60 pages, that could be reduced to probably a few pages of useful information and links. We'll probably start a new thread, and link to this one as the old version in case anyone ever wants to look at it again later on.

5. Humminbird Moderator SLYDoggie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CamoHunter View Post
    Al from Canada made me a moderator for this Thread, and I think I've got the links updated so that you no longer need to request permissions to access. Google drive changed the links to them a while back, and I had to edit the links to make them work again. If someone can test the new links and confirm if they are working, please let me know.
    I am also going to work on probably creating a new AutoChart resource thread, and archive this one. This one is now 60 pages, that could be reduced to probably a few pages of useful information and links. We'll probably start a new thread, and link to this one as the old version in case anyone ever wants to look at it again later on.
    A new thread with updated resources in the initial post sounds like a great plan. I did take the time to go through this whole thread a couple of years ago and it took a lot of time... more time than most would be willing to spend. It was hard to find the "nuggets" amongst all the general discussions and debate.

With that said, this resource is definitely needed to be able to make the best use of the software.
    ---> Regards, Steve Yarbrough (AKA: SLYDoggieTN on YouTube)
    • Apex 19/16/13, Mega 360, and Mega Live
    • Minn Kota Ulterra Quest Trolling Motor
    • (2) Cannon Optimum Bluetooth Downriggers
    • Impulse Lithium Batteries... 36V 60AH for Trolling Motor, (2) 12V 120AH for Cranking & Electronics, 12V 60AH for Downriggers

6. Member
    SLYDoggie, would you do me a favor and test the new links on post 1 and let me know if they work now without requesting access?
    Post 1 Here

SLYDoggie, would you do me a favor and test the new links on post 1 and let me know if they work now without requesting access?
    Post 1 Here
    I tried several with no Google access needed.
    Wayne Purdum
    Charlottesville, Va.
    Helix 12 CHIRP MEGA+ SI G3N/G4N, Helix 15 CHIRP MEGA SI+ GPS G4N
    SOLIX 12 SI/G3, Helix 8 CHIRP MEGA SI+ G4N, Ultrex 80/LINK, MEGA360,
    MEGA LIVE, LIVE TL

8. Humminbird Moderator SLYDoggie's Avatar
    Post 1 Here
    I clicked on every link and they all worked perfectly... fast too. Thanks for being a moderator of this thread!
    • Impulse Lithium Batteries... 36V 60AH for Trolling Motor, (2) 12V 120AH for Cranking & Electronics, 12V 60AH for Downriggers

9. Member
    Perfect! That's what I was hoping! Thanks guys. I've got all 60 pages saved into a word document now, and am going through the process of sizing it down into just those useful 'nuggets' of information. Hopefully next week can add that as a link to a saved .pdf document, and start a new thread for more recent AutoChart/AutoChart Live/AutoChart Liveshare topics.

Perfect! That's what I was hoping! Thanks guys. I've got all 60 pages saved into a word document now, and am going through the process of sizing it down into just those useful 'nuggets' of information. Hopefully next week can add that as a link to a saved .pdf document, and start a new thread for more recent AutoChart/AutoChart Live/AutoChart Liveshare topics.
    Thanks Mike! And welcome to the Mod Team!

11. Member
    Thank you for updating this. A lot of useful information. I'm just getting into this mapping and am really impressed with what it can do.

12. Humminbird Moderator SLYDoggie's Avatar
    Thank you for updating this. A lot of useful information. I'm just getting into this mapping and am really impressed with what it can do.
    It can do far more than most people realize or take the time to learn. The problem is that you really have to dig and do research on many of the features because it isn't user friendly at all. I spent 42 years in IT and am very technical but there were several things I would have never figured out if it weren't for members in this group as well as the tutorials in the first post.

I'm an Autochart Pro user but use it only occastionally. Every time I go in there I have to relearn how it works, which leads me back to this forum. Having a consolidated resource will be wonderful. Thank you CamoHunter!

14. Member
    You bet! I'm about 2/3 the way through editing this down. Trying to drill it down to just simple worded FAQ's, and cut out extra wording and discussion, to make it more usable. There was also a bunch of discussion on topics that changed over time, that are no longer relevant as Humminbird put out software updates over time to fix issues in AutoChart PC over time. I'll get there soon.

15. Humminbird Moderator SLYDoggie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fins View Post
    I'm an Autochart Pro user but use it only occastionally. Every time I go in there I have to relearn how it works, which leads me back to this forum. Having a consolidated resource will be wonderful. Thank you CamoHunter!
    I totally agree with you. I also only use it occasionally when I have AutoChart Live mapped some additional areas on my 10,000 acre home Lake and want to update my AutoChart PC Pro map with the new areas. It always takes more time than it should because I'm having to reacquaint myself with the un-user-friendly interface.

The good news is that I'm probably about 90% of the way there so I don't have that many more update runs to go. The picture is the AutoChart Live mapping I've uploaded to the Humminbird LiveShare site. I wish I could get those contour colors on the finished map rather than the dull shades of blue contour shading.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by SLYDoggie View Post
    I totally agree with you. I also only use it occasionally when I have AutoChart Live mapped some additional areas on my 10,000 acre home Lake and want to update my AutoChart PC Pro map with the new areas. It always takes more time than it should because I'm having to reacquaint myself with the un-user-friendly interface.

The good news is that I'm probably about 90% of the way there so I don't have that many more update runs to go. The picture is the AutoChart Live mapping I've uploaded to the Humminbird LiveShare site. I wish I could get those contour colors on the finished map rather than the dull shades of blue contour shading.
    Just wanted to point out that we're gonna need you to get that creek channel down in the lower right... slacker.

Wow what a gift to other users of that lake!

17. Humminbird Moderator SLYDoggie's Avatar
    On that Creek channel, I only have one word... Marina

I was totally kidding... except for the part about the amazing gift to Liveshare users.

19. Member
    A **NEW** AutoChart reference thread has been started, and can be found HERE.

20. Member
    Camo, thanks for all the work you've done on this. Truly a great resource.

Page 60 of 61 FirstFirst ... 105058596061 LastLast