Thread: Heads Up

Heads Up

Heads up to fellow BBC's fishing Belvadear. Fished Thursday upon returning to ramp a nice lady from the DNR was conducting a invasive species study. Had a nice chat she checked over boat and trailer asked a few question then gave me a sticker for my trailer. Got into the back of pickup to get cover for the boat and discovered some low life had taken my support poles protective covers off my poles. Bad news is he left one of his poles in my pickup checking for size I guess.

2. Member
    Reminds me of when someone needed your 5 prong trailor light plug at Palo more than you did!

3. Member
    Had a bunch of ice fishing gear stole out of my truck in a wall mart parking lot 2 years ago. Went in to grab a couple of 1lb propane bottles and came back to find two buckets of rods and my hand auger gone. This is what I have a topper on my truck, at least it will slow them down enough to make them think twice.

I hate theives, if someone comes up asking to borrow something small like that or a part to get them home, no problem. I have even lent my spare tire and wheel to a complete stranger before. Always returned usually with an offer of cash for my trouble. But if I catch someone trying to steal it, the cops will be called and they will be held until they get there.