How To Display a Video Taken with iPhone?

I took a short 15 second or so video with my iPhone. I tried to find something here about posting a video (not photo) but I must have missed it. I found a lot of stuff about photo posting and I have done that before. Can I use Tinypic or photobucket for video link here or do I have to resize or provide a link to YouTube?? Or what? I have never put anything on YouTube and don't know how --- so maybe there is a better way??? I tried to do it myself but could not find what I need to know. Thanks.
    ----------------------------
    The bitterness of poor quality is remembered
    long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten - Benjamin Franklin

2013 RANGER RT188 - YAMAHA F115 - ULTREX - LOWRANCE GRAPHS
    LOCK-N-HAUL Transom Saver, ALL ABOARD Emergency Ladder
    1996 RANGER CHEROKEE - 40 YAMAHA

2. Banned
    If you have a photobucket account you can host it there and post the link to it here.

Thanks. Every Tim I try to upload the .mov video there I get a. Reply ..... "Hmmmmm something did not click" .....
    and it does not upload. May have something to do with me using an iPad...dunno. Anyway I am giving it a shot. Thanks for the advice. I upload photos OK to photobucket from my iPad but it does not like the video for some reason...thanks. I will figure it out.
    ----------------------------
    The bitterness of poor quality is remembered
    long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten - Benjamin Franklin

2013 RANGER RT188 - YAMAHA F115 - ULTREX - LOWRANCE GRAPHS
    LOCK-N-HAUL Transom Saver, ALL ABOARD Emergency Ladder
    1996 RANGER CHEROKEE - 40 YAMAHA

4. Member
    Same here I have tried numerous times to post nothing still at a loss . All my other sites have no trouble what is different thanks

5. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by the bull View Post
    Same here I have tried numerous times to post nothing still at a loss . All my other sites have no trouble what is different thanks
    You cannot direct upload a video to the forum as it has to be hosted somewhere and shared here.