Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by basscatcher89 View Post
    Where does it say that? I only ask cause I thought I read 8'6 somewhere as well and I was suprised that the site read 8'.

Attachment 117570
    It says it right on the landing page for the RT188 on the site in the description.RT 86.jpg

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nicapopolis View Post
    It says it right on the landing page for the RT188 on the site in the description.RT 86.jpg
    OK , I see it now, turns out we were both correct. I was getting my info. by clicking on the specs. link at the top of the page, that's where it lists the 8 ft. locker length. I never paid any attention to the landing page article. My guess is that it was a typo, I'm curious if the deep v boats have an 8.5 locker and somehow this info. got misplaced.

3. Member
    I use two fiberglass 7'11" and one 8 ft rod for my deep cranks! The rods fit, but very carefully. They use up the whole tube.

My 7'6" spinning rod is a tight fit on the bottom tubes with the butt holder all the way back. There is enough space to hold my scent jars. I have a 7'6" Dobyns crank rod coming too that I'll have to fit. Looks like the website is all over the place lol

Looks like they need to fix their site.
    Roy
    2020 Triton 18 Trx
    Mercury 200 Pro XS V8
    Bravo FS 24P Prop
    Atlas 6” jp
    Dual Humminbird Helix 10 MEGA SI
    Minnkota Ultrex.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12