Thread: Other HOBBIES?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned

USA Other HOBBIES?

Well it's a fact that we can't FISH all of the time so when you are not FISHING what other hobbies do you have? Myself I am a Ham Radio operator(W4KVW) & also sing Country & Gospel Karaoke & sing in Contest every now & then as well as in church sometimes.I sing at most of the local fund raisers & benefit events as well.I have friends who have known me most of my life who don't even know that I sing because I just started singing in June of 2011.My mother had not heard me sing until October 2011 & when I came off the stage she was crying.I ask her what was wrong & she said that she had no idea that I could sing like that & could not believe that beautiful voice was me & wanted too know how I kept it from her for 51 years.I told her as I recalled when I was a kid she told me to shut up or go outside if I wanted to sing so since I did not like getting my butt whipped I went outside or I shut up! Here is a link to my YouTube page so if you are interested you may also listen to some or all of the videos that I have there currently.I have some video from Nashville,Tennessee from a few weeks ago but have not figured out yet how to post them to my YouTube page but I will soon.Tell me what you think & you will not hurt my feelings because after 30 years as a State Law Enforcement Officer I have thick skin & am now RETIRED. {:>) https://www.youtube.com/my_videos?o=U
    Last edited by 1989SKEETER; 06-03-2014 at 08:46 PM.