motor not pumping

Hey guys I'm new to BBC an recently bought my stratos 201 pro with Suzuki 150SS. My problem is that I have no water coming out of the piss hole, but I've checked the impeller, the pump housing, the thermostats and everything I can think of that might have a blockage and everything seems to be fine so I'm stumped. Has anyone had this problem and is there something else I should check?

The motor has to get to a temp that the thermostat opens. This may take several minutes.
    Check for dirt dobbers with pice of wire at hole ?
    Life is kinda hard but it's
    better than the other options .. er ..option !

3. Member
    if all the w/p are new and installed correctly, fire up the motor and blow a few shots of compressed air in the piss tube

yep calfish said it right.. impellers rubber dry and get brittle and break, make surenever assume any thing.. test instead of guess

5. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by haveme1 View Post
    The motor has to get to a temp that the thermostat opens. This may take several minutes.
    Check for dirt dobbers with pice of wire at hole ?
    Exactly right. Not sure exactly which thermostats the Suzuki has but the block will need to get to approx. 140 deg before it pees, at least that's how the Merc. EFIs work.