Thread: Allison Dealers

Allison Dealers

Are there any Allison Dealers in and around Indiana, or do most of you just go to Lousiville to get your boat. Looking at getting at xb2003 soon....

Thanks

Re: Allison Dealers (DR Stratos)

You might try a search--- Or give Allison a call... The dealers are few, and in my case ,far between.... I had to travel to Arkansas this last time.
    Lee can sure help you out with a new or used boat- right here.

3. Moderator

Re: Allison Dealers (DR Stratos)

There was an Allison Dealer in Louiville, Ky. a few years back, I'm not sure about Indiana. Give Nancy a call @ 865-983-5920, she will get you in touch with your nearest Dealer.

4. Member
    Hello guys,
    I’m on market to find my new boat (hull+trailler+acessories, without a outboard).
    LEE, can you send me the Retail Order Form of 2018 XB21 BasSport Pro Elite?
    How long will takes from the order to delivery?
    I’m travelling to US (Florida) tomorrow to look for some boats, and i want to try an XB21. There is any Alisson Dealer on Florida?
    Thanks!
    walter@andreis.net.br

5. Member
    Bought my boat from certified marine in louisville in 2016.. give Nancy a call, shell get the info for u.. There was also someone near chicago that was just starting , im not sure what happened with that.. theres not many Allisons here in indiana..

6. Member
    Why don't you guys just make the drive to get it from Sanderson Marine? The absolute best Allison dealer!
    Allison XB21 Prosport Mercury Racing 250XS with a 1.75 Sporty

7. Member
    I did talk to lee and would not hesitate buying from him..i wanted a test ride as i had never been in one and it really came down to a 3hr drive as opposed to a 10 hr drive.. i really cant complain about the price or service i recieved from certified. They really helped me out on an issue i had with the motor. Also nancy told me they were the dealer for my region..

8. Member
    Lee is a 7.5 hour drive for me... wouldn't hesitate to drive there again! Heck.... I was working in Baltimore and he met me half way to pick up a couple props and my sporty... wow.

Dan

9. Member
    I have no doubt lees a great dealer.. the op was asking about someone close to indiana.. just telling him what i found.. also im talking about louisville ky not tenn..

10. Member
    Sorry! Just sharing my experiences....

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by basser38 View Post
    I did talk to lee and would not hesitate buying from him..i wanted a test ride as i had never been in one and it really came down to a 3hr drive as opposed to a 10 hr drive.. i really cant complain about the price or service i recieved from certified. They really helped me out on an issue i had with the motor. Also nancy told me they were the dealer for my region..

I am in St. Louis area if it ever stops snowing I can give you a ride. Likely be early May before I am
    De winterized.

12. Member
    I drove from Florida (twice) to buy from Lee. It was worth every hour for me, as a first time Allison owner. He couldn't have been better to work with and I would go back to him in a heartbeat if I decided to buy another one. Having said that, if you can get a test ride much closer from an Allison owner, you should take advantage of that, before talking to Lee.
    2015 Allison XB-21 BasSport Pro Elite
    2021 Mercury Racing 300R (1.75)

13. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CPA Basser View Post
    I drove from Florida (twice) to buy from Lee. It was worth every hour for me, as a first time Allison owner. He couldn't have been better to work with and I would go back to him in a heartbeat if I decided to buy another one. Having said that, if you can get a test ride much closer from an Allison owner, you should take advantage of that, before talking to Lee.
    My boat and motor are from Lee as well.

14. Moderator
    Thanks for all the kind words everyone.

15. BBC SPONSOR
    I am on the North end of Kentucky Lake if you need a ride.
    Fastbass Marine LLC
    We specialize in NEW and USED ALLISON BOATS, Blazer Boats, Platinum Mercury Marine Repower Center, AquaTraction Flooring, and custom marine electronic installations on beautiful Kentucky and Barkley Lakes.

2022 Allison XB-21 BasSport Pro Elite
    2022 Mercury 450R

2012 Bullet 21ss
    2005 Mercury 300X

https://youtu.be/FOnAGNWOgZ0

Havent bought a boat from Lee.....yet.....lol But, I have bought parts and a used 225 Pro XS. From my experience with Lee, I am positive I would make the drive to buy from him. Just my 2 cents.........